Zion's POV.

Funny how I don't.

Those words kept running in my head as I looked at her cook for Kai, I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and left.

I want to my office to get some work done and get my mind of Sky. I'm not gonna lie what she said broke my heart, she said that with a sright face.

I hurt her as well by not standing up for her but I can't stand up to my father.

I got to my office to see a file with Skylar's name on it, I sat down to read everything about her.

Skylar Black

Age: 15
Gender: female
Siblings: 1
Gender of sibing:female
Name of sibing:Kai
Age of sbiling:10
Date of sbiling death:06/18
Children:1
Name of child: Kai
Age of child: 5 weeks

Information complete

Her sister died and she never told me.

I never thought Sky would name Kai after her sister.

This information is useless,this is when she was still 15 years old than there is nothing after that

I couldn't stop thinking about what she said and the way she looked at me,it just hurts to much I need to get some rest so my mind can refresh.

I want to my room and when I got there Sky was not in my room but what did I expect after what I did.

I want to sleep but the only thing that was on my mind was Skylar and how bad I fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey have you seen Skylar" I asked Ben and Zara when I walked in the kitchen "no,is she not on her run?" Ben asked and I shaked head no.

She takes her run early in the morning it is now 12p.m that's to late and I can't say she took Kai to school cause it's to late.

"Is she not in her room" Zara said as she stood up to make breakfast " I'll go check" I said as I want back upstairs to her room and when I opened the door my heart sink.

She is not in here and all her things are gone.

I ran to Kai's room to see if her things are still there but nothing was there.I
fell to the ground with my face in my hands.

She left,she actually left.

And it's all because of my father,if he never came none of this was going to happen,if he just kept his mouth shut I would still have Skylar next to me.

How could she do this to me, I need her and she knows it so why would she just leave me just like that.

I need to find her,now. I want downstairs "Tell every guard to start looking of Skylar and while you at it join them" I said to Ben and Zara in my alpha tone "YOU'RE STILL HERE" I shouted as they were still sitting down.

"Where are they going" my dad said as he saw Ban and Zara running out "you don't have to worry about that" I said angrily as it was his fault he left "how dare you speak to me like that" my father said in his Alpha tone.

Skylar never liked it when people spoke to her in a rude way,she believes the respect is earned and my father never liked when someone doesn't respect him so of course they won't get along but if I had to choose I'll choose Skylar over and over again I just need to find her so I can show her.

"It's your fault"I screamed at him as I looked at him in the eyes and he looked at me confused "she left and it's your fault"I said as I fell to the ground and tears left my eyes but I wiped it before he could see "ohh you mean the duly of yours" he says with a small laugh "she is not a SULT" I said with a loud growl "why do you care so much about someone you just fuck or does she give great sex" he said as he looked at me with a smile "I do care about her alot and I love her" I said as I stood up and tried walking away but her grabbed arm "than if you love her what about you mate" he said with disgust in his eyes "she is my mate" I said as I walked away.

I want to my office and poured some whisky for my self, I heard a knock on my door "unless you have news about Skylar, GO AWAY" I said as I drink my whisky.

The door opened and before I could say something I saw my mother get in "mom, I'm so glad your here" I said as I stood up and want to her.

I gave her a hug and felt a year roll down my face "what's wrong my baby" she asked as she grabbed my face "Skylar, she's go......" I said but couldn't finish it cause I fell to the ground crying "who's Skylar" my Mo asked as she hugged me "my mate" I said and she pulled me closer.

"I can't do this without her mom, I need her and if only she knew how much I loved and cared about her I should have stranded up for her when father spoke to her like that but I didn't than she left I need her mom I really need her" I said as I tried to stop crying but I just couldn't.

Skylar where ever you are please come back, I'm sorry it didn't mean anything I said.

I love her.
I need her.
I care for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reaching this far and tell me if you need more Skylar and Zion moments.

Or anymore moments with other characters.