Skylar's POV

I did it.

I knew I could do it but it feels good to be a part of the pack,a part of Zion.

But we all know happyness doesn't last forever.

It has been two days after I completed my trails  and things have been great, I meet alot of the people in the pack.

"Have you seen Kai" I asked Zara as I walked into the kitchen "she's playing outside with the other kids" she said and I walked outside "Kai" I said as I walked to the playing kids "Kai" I said starting to panic "where's Kai" I asked the kids and they all said they don't know.

I ran back onto the house "she's not there!" I said panicking "what!" She said as she stood up and ran to me "where is my daughter!?" I said angry now "what is going on here?" Zion said as he came downstairs "Kai is gone"I said.

I left her with Zara for one second just to go to the bathroom and when I come back my daughter is not here.

"What?" Zion said trying to understand I started walking around thinking where she could be  "calm down" Zion said as he tried holding me "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALM DOWN MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING!" I said angry everyone looked shocked at the way I spoke.

I started to look around the house looking for Kai and she wasn't anywhere.

Chloe!

She might know where she is, I called Chloe and she answered after two rings.

"Chloe,Kai is missing are you with her,do you know where she is" I said quickly into the phone "what!no I don't know anything I can help you look for her" she said and I hanged up.

Where is my baby?
Who took her?
Why would they take her?
Is she safe?
Is she scared?
Is she still alive?
What happened?

All these questions filled my head and I just got more worried.

I went to Kai's room and looked her things I sat on the chair next to her crib.

She still sleeps in a crib because she has a really small body for kids her age.

I took her favourite tedybear and walked to my room, I got in bed and tried sleeping but I couldn't if I didn't know where Kai was.

Zion was in the woods with a few of his men looking for her.

Zara was went to every house in the pack to look for her.

And I looked everywhere I thought she is but couldn't find her so I decided to sleep for a while but I can't sleep.

Zion came  back to the room at 4am and I was still up "did you find her?" I asked and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes and that told me everything I wanted to know.

"I'm sorry baby" she said as he got in the bed and hugged me.

"I want my baby" I said with no emotion what so ever "I know sweetie heart, I know" he said as he rubbed my back.

I fell asleep in his arms thinking of my sweet little girl all alone

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy come on" Kai said as we ran in a field of flowers "I'm right behind you" I said running behind Here "you'll never ch-" Kai said but fell on the floor "I'm sorry baby" I said as I walked where she fell but she wasn't there "Kai!" I said "where did you go sweetie" I asked but got no response "KAI!" I screamed but everything went black, I was now in Kai's room and she was in her crib crying "mommy's here don't cry"I said walking to the crib but when I got there the crying stopped and Kai wasn't there "Baby,come back to mommy" I said and I was now infront of a closet where I heard Kai's giggles when I opened the closet she was on the floor giggling "you found me mommy" she said but when I went to carry her she disappeared "NO!" I screamed

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.

The game is about to begin and the story is going to get more interesting with plot twists.

Who do think took Kai?

Don't forget to:
Comment🤭
Follow💖
Vote❤️

Love you all.❤️❤️

Your fav author 😚