Skylar's POV.

I woke up in the morning and changed in my workout outfit I saw Kai still sleeping than left the room.

That girl is always sleeping.

I walked down the stairs "hey" I heard and I turned around to see Zion coming down as well "where you going this early" he asked when he got to me "my morning run" I said as I want to the kitchen to pour water in my bottle.

"You know you can get lost right" he said as he stood next to me "you don't know this place" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Yes he gave me a tour but it was of the house only.

"Than join me" I said as I looked at him and he smirked pouting water in his bottle and we left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are so stupid" I said with a small laugh as I walked up stairs "but that's what she said " he said defending himself "will I got to take my child to kindergarten" I said as I walked to my room "let me drive you guys" he said as he looked at me "met me down stairs" I said as I go in room.

I took a shower and got ready in my usual outfit "wake up" I said as I held Kai in my arms.

I gave her a bath and got her dressed in a red dress, I walked downstairs with her in my arms to see Zion drinking coffee.

"What took you guys so long" he said and I rolled my eyes "let's go" I said as I walked to his garage with him behind me when I opened the door I saw multiple cars parked.

"Which car would you like" he asked with a smirk "stop bragging and let's go" I said as I took the SUV keys.

We walked to the car and I placed Kai at the back and got in the passenger seat and we were on our way

"So those dates we were talking about" he said as he drove "what about them" I said as I looked out the window.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow" he said slowly "if only I can wear jeans" I said "you can wear anything" he said with a small smile.

We got to Kai's school and she opened the door to get out "bye-bye Mommy and Zi" she said "Bye sweetheart, I love you" I said "Love you too" she said as she closed the door and ran to her friends we watched her get inside before we drove away.

"Can I ask something you might not like" he said and I nodded "do you know who her father his" he said and my face dropped.

"Yes" I said trying to hide my pain when he mentioned him "where is he" he asked quietly but I heard him.

"I don't know" I said back.

His dead.

We drove back in silence and I just thought of that man that hurt me so bad but all these years I hid it so no one could see,not that anyone would care.

"Are you okay" he asked as we got out of the car and I nodded as I want into the kitchen