Thank you for choosing this book I hope you enjoy.

Sorry for spelling mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar: p.o.v

"Beep,beep" my alarm went off,I got out off bed and changed in to my sports bra and black leggings with my Nike sneakers and I took my pocket knife just for incase.

I went downstairs and out the door for my morning run as a hunter you must be fit so I run every morning.

After the run I took a shower and got dressed in my sweatpants,shirt and huge hoddie and tied my hair in a messy bun.

And went to my first class I only had 3 classes today which I all had with my best friend Chloe.

That girl is always happy. That is one of the things I love about her and I will always protect her she might be always happy but she is tooo nice so people sometimes take advantage of her.

"Hey Sky" Chloe said sitting down next to me in class "hey Chlo" I said giving her a side hug "have u heard there is new students same age as us " she said happily "yeee new friends" I said sarcastically,I hate people well not all but yeah "come on please be nice for me and smile" she said taking out her books "I'll try to be nice " I said taking out my books too "how about the smile" she said hopefully "no" I said not even looking in her eyes she knew not to push it cause I'm a very stubborn person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the class we went to get some food and bumped in to the most handsome man I have ever seen.

"Sorry" I said passing him trying not to make a fool out of myself,I never date because of being a hunter and if I date it will effect my work.

"Hey" he called and I turned around to see him with two other people "we're new can you show us to our rooms " he said Chloe pulled me to them and said "sure,we would love to"
I walked infront of the them while Chloe talked to the other girl,the guy I bumped came and walked next to me.

"I'm Zion by the way and that's my sister Zara and my cousin Benjamin" he said looking at me "Skylar, she's Chloe" I said coldly "Skylar be nice" Chloe said looking at me with that eye of 'I told you to be nice'

"I'm guessing she is the nice one between the two of you" he said rudely.

"I'm guessing they are the Smart one's between you guys" I said with a smile. This guy was hot I mean super model hot.

I wish there wasn't something off about him so I could have him a chance but his hiding something his whole group is.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey

This is my first book so please go easy on me.

Love y'all