Skylar's POV

I took a beep breath as I walked to the car "Skylar I'm sorry.....I.... didn't know" Zion said as I stood Infront of him "how would you know you never asked" I said as I walked to the door of the car.

"Mommy" Kai said happily as she jumped in my arms "hey sweetie are you okay" I asked as I kissed her forehead and she nodded.

"Can I play with her" Ben asked with a smile and I looked at Kai who had a smile on her face.

I gave Kai to Ben and got in the back of the car.

I blinked to fix my eye contacts and then everyone got in the car and than Zion started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zion's POV

I wish I didn't say that to her.

I should have never done that.

Her kid looks exactly like her.

I drove as the thought of hurting her flowed in my mind, I should have never said that.she was raped at the age of 15 and had a child.

That must have been hard and I hate that I couldn't help her and that I judged her before asking.

I'm a terrible mate.

I stoped at a gas station "mommy,I hungwy" Kai said with her cute little voice "please unlock the doors" Sky said to me and I unlocked the doors.

She got out and I decided to take this opportunity to apologize again as I got out with her.

"Skylar wait" I said as I ran after her in the store "what do you want Zion" she said as she grabbed a sandwich and juice "I'm sorry" I said as I grabbed sweets.

We walked to the cashier in silence "I'm so sorry Sky, I didn't mean any of the things I said, I should have asked properly before talking shit, I wish I can take what I said back" I said as we gave the cashier our things "not all wishes come true deep shit"she said rolling her eyes and the cashier looked at her as she said the price I took out the money to pay for her "I never asked you to pay for me " she said as she took the things and left.

"Listen I'm sorry I'll do anything for you to forgive me " I said as I followed her out "if it will get you to shut the fuck up I forgive you" she said as she turned around to face me "so you forgive me" I asked hopefully and she nodded " how about we seal it with a hug" I said with a smirk "don't push it lover boy" she said as she walked to the car.

"Ben can you please drive I'm tired" I said as I walked to the car door and I saw Kai eating her food happily and I wondered how Sky would look when she is happy.

I got in the car and sat at the back with Sky and Kai who was in Skyler's lap eating. "Mommy I full" Kai said as she looked at Sky "ok sweetie" she said as she took a napkin and wiped her lips "wanna sleep" she asked Kai and she nodded.

Sky took out a pink blanket and covered Kai with it as the little girl in her arms fall asleep.

"Your a great mother" I said as I looked at her "I try" she said with a small smile.

I wish Kai was my daughter, I don't like the fact that other man touched her let alone forced himself on her but at least Skylar is a good mother and doesn't take out her anger and pain on Kai.

I love my mate and I will try my best to make her mine, I love everything about her even her emotionless face and the way she talks to people who are rude to her I think I might even love Kai as my own one day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I am sorry about the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it please follow and comment ☺️