Zion's POV.

It's been a week since Skylar left,a week since I have bathed,a week since I have eaten and a week since I slept I'm slowly losing it bit by bit.

"any news yet" my mom said as she entered my office "no" I said as I stood up "when is the last time you slept you have bags under your eyes" she said as she looked at my face.

"I don't know" I said as I sat down again "I have no idea where to look I have been everwhere but nothing"I said to her defeated "have u looked in the Human world" she said and I got up,ready to go get my girl.

"Thanks mom" I said as I ran out my office I mind linked Ben to meet me in the human world so we can look for Skylar.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 hours since we came here and still we haven't gotten anything not even her smell.

"Man, I think it's time we go" Ben said as we saw a dark path but not just any path, one that leads to the vampire territory.

I got closer and closer,just even to smell the most amazing smell. "I'm not leaving,Sky is with them" I said and I felt my heart sink.

What is she doing there. Did they take her or did she go there willingly.

"Dude we can not go through,it will cause problems" he said pulling my hand "who said anything about going in" I said as I pulled out my phone and called the vampire King.

Skylar's POV.

"When do you think he'll find you" Lucky asked as we sat down "I don't know but hope never" I said and he looked at me in my eyes.

"Between vampires and werewolves which one's do you like more" he asked and I looked at him "all of you mythical creatures are assholes" I said and he places his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

Lucky is the only mythical creature that knows who I really am and if we are being honest his the only one I trust as well.

Yes all of them are assholes but his less bitchie so I can handle him and plus his the only one who really gets me better than Chole.

We met the night I got raped I was lying there,naked and he took me to his house.

He took care of me for a month before I want back home and I want back to his house the very same night Kai was born and we stayed there for 3 months.

His like a brother I never had and if anything ever goes wrong I know he will help me.

Yes he was angry when he found out who my mate is but he got over it.

"Look who's calling me" he said as he showed me his phone, I rolled my eyes his he answered.

"Alpha King,what could I have done to get a call from you" Lucky said as he looked at me.

"I think you have something of mine" is it wrong that I missed his voice?

"And what is that" lucky asked as he smiled. What the fuck is he smiling at this is not funny.

"How about you let me in and we can talk face-to-face" he said,his voice sounded weak and I was happy he has  been going through hell without me.

"Sure,see you soon" Lucky said before ending the call "why would you let him in" I asked as I stood up "come one Sky he needs you and you want revenge so I'm helping you here" he said as he stood up and walked towards me.

I looked at the floor thinking everything through REVENGE is all I could think off so why not.

I walked to him and hugged him "thank you" I said as we hugged and he kissed the top of my head.

"Don't look now but his here and looking at us" Lucky said I turned my head around and pulled away from the hug.

"Skylar" he said as he looked at me and started walking to me I saw Ben at the back looking at Lucky in a disgusted look.

I stepped back and was met with Lucky's ab's. "I'm so sorry, I should have stood up to you infront of my dad and I should have had your back but I didn't and I'm so sorry I promise if you give me one more chance I'll make it right" he said but I said nothing I just stayed where I was with Lucky behind me holding my hand.

"I can't function with out you I haven't eaten, slept or bath I need you Skylar" he said as he looked at my hand than Lucky than me. "Clearly" I said as I looked him up and down.

I saw hurt flesh his eyes but than Kai came out running "Zi" she said as she ran to him and Zion picked her up and spinned her around "hey baby girl, I missed you" he said as Kai hugged him "me too, mommy can we go back with Zi" she asked as they all looked at me "yeah,sure sweetie" I said as Zion put her down "uncle Lucky help me" Kai said as he pulled him and Lucky looked at me "I'm ok,go" I said he left with Kai.

"Come on Zion" I said as I walked away and he walked behind me while Ben stayed.

I never unpack my things cause I knew I'll go back.

" We need to talk" I said as we walked in the room I was staying in and closed the door behind me "before we start can I ask you a important question" he said and I nodded "are we still together " he asked with worry in his eyes.

"Sit" I said without answering his question,he sat down still worrying like fuck.

"Listen and listen carefully cause I won't repeat myself ever again, I know you love me I know you care about me and Kai but I need to know that you will stand up for me when ever I need you that you will fight for me,for us I want you to understand that I get angry fast and easy so I need you to be able to realise before it gets out of hand you need me and I need you so can you stop being a asshole and pull up your socks"I said looking at him and he smiled a little "and yes we are still together" I said looking him in the eye.

He stood up and kissed me I kissed back I might hate him but his lips feel nice one mine.

"I'm sorry and I promise to do better" he said as he looked down at me and I looked at him trying to read him and he really likes me by what I see in his eyes if only he knew that this is just a game to me.