Woman in White

After Dean was done with his shower she walked out in his jeans and tee shirt. He had a towel draped over his head. Joan filed through some of the thing John had. He leaned over her shoulder.
"Anything else interesting?" Dean asked. She shook her head no. She looked back at him.
"You're dad's tracking a lot in one time." Dean nodded.
"Well these little cases are like a side nod to him anyway." Dean walked over to the bed and flopped down.
"You know he's only after that demon." Dean looked at her. She sighed as she sat down at the edge of the bed. She turned to Dean.
"I know."

After awhile, Sam paces, holding his phone, and sits down on the bed. A voicemail message is playing.
"Hey, it's me, it's about ten-twenty Saturday night."Dean grabs his jacket. He shrugs it on one shoulder as he crosses the room.
"Hey, man. I'm starving, I'm gonna grab a little something to eat in that diner down the street. You want anything?" Dean asked.
"No." Sam shook his head
"Aframian's buying." Dean pulled out his card. Sam shakes his head. "Joan?" Dean asked. Joan looked up and nodded.
"Sure." Joan got up and followed him out of the motel room.

He looks over and sees a police car, where the motel Clerk is talking to Deputy Jaffe and Deputy Hein. The Clerk points at Dean and Joan. Dean turns away and pulls out his cell phone.

In the motel room, Sam is sitting on the bed, still listening to the message.
"So come home soon, okay? I love you." He listened to Jess. The phone beeps. Sam looks at it and presses a button, then puts it back to his ear.
"What?" Sam said annoyed. Outside, the Deputies are approach Joan and Dean.
"Dude, five-oh, take off." Dean said. Few placed the next to Joan.
"Like right now Sam." Joan whispers.
Sam stands up.
"What about you guys?" Sam asked.
"Uh, they kinda spotted me. Go find Dad." Dean hangs up the phone as the Deputies approach. They turns and grins at them.
"Problem, officers?" Dean and Joan smiled.
"Where's your partner?" Jaffe asked.
"Partner? What, what partner?" Dean asked.
Jaffe glances over his shoulder and jerks his thumb towards the motel room. Hein heads over there. Dean fidgets.

Sam sees Hein approaching and darts away from the window.

"So. Fake US Marshal. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?" Jaffe asked.
"My boobs." Dean said with a smirk. Hein slams Dean over the hood of the cop car. The other cop handcuffed Joan.
"You two have the right to remain silent."

Sheriff Pierce enters the room, carrying a box. He sets the box on the table at which Dean sits and goes around the table to face Dean across it.
"So you want to give us your real name?" Pierce asked.
"I told you, it's Nugent. Ted Nugent." Dean answered.
"Yeah and your partner is Pat Benatar." Pierce said. Dean chuckled. "I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you two are in here."
"We talkin', like, misdemeanor kind of trouble or, uh, squeal like a pig trouble?" Dean asked.
"You got the faces of ten missing persons taped to your wall." Pierce informs. Dean looks away. "Along with a whole lot of Satanic mumbo-jumbo. Boy, you are officially a suspect."
"That makes sense. Because when the first one went missing in '82 I was three." Dean looked up at the sheriff.
"The girl across the hall was one."
"I know you've got partners. One of 'em's an older guy. Maybe he started the whole thing. So tell me. Dean." The Sheriff tosses a brown leather-covered journal on the table.
"This his?" Pierce asked. Dean stares at it. The Sheriff sits on the edge of the table. He flips through the journal. It was filled with newspaper clippings, notes, and pictures, just like what's on the walls of John's motel room.
"I thought that might be your name. See, I leafed through this. What little I could make out-I mean, it's nine kinds of crazy." Pierce said. Dean leans forward for a closer look.
"But I found this, too." He opens the journal to a page that reads "DEAN 35-111", circled, with nothing else on that page. "Now. You're stayin' right here till you tell me exactly what the hell that means." Dean stares down at the page, then looks up.