Back in the Sattle

On the highway.
"Take me home!" Constance yelled.
"No." Sam said sternly.
Constance glares and the doors lock themselves. Sam struggles to reopen them. The gas pedal presses down and the car begins to drive itself. Sam tries to steer, but Constance is doing that too. Sam continues to try to get the door open. In the back seat, Constance flickers.

The car pulls up in front of Constance's house and stops. The engine shuts off and so do the lights.
"Don't do this." Sam begged. Constance flickers. Her voice is sad.
"I can never go home." She said.
"You're scared to go home." Sam tried to talk to her. Sam looks back and Constance isn't there. He glances around and back and sees her in the shotgun seat. She climbs into his lap, shoving him back against the seat hard enough to recline the seat. Sam struggles.
"Hold me. I'm so cold." She said.
"You can't kill me. I'm not unfaithful. I've never been!" Sam argued.
"You will be." She growled "Just hold me." Constance kisses Sam as he continues to struggle, reaching for the keys. She pulls back and disappears, a flash of something horrible behind her face as she vanishes. Sam looks around for a moment, then yells in pain and yanks his hoodie open. There are five new holes burned through the fabric, matching to Constance's fingers: she flickers in front of him, her hand reaching into his chest. A gunshot goes off, shattering the window and startling Constance. Dean and Joan approach, still firing at her. She glares at him and vanishes, then reappears, and the two keep firing until she disappears again. Sam manages to sit up and start the car.
"I'm taking you home." Sam growled.
Sam drives forward. Dean and Joan stare after the car. Sam smashes through the side of the house. The two hurry through the wreckage to the passenger side of the car.
"Sam! Sam! You okay?" They asked.
"I think..." Sam said.
"Can you move?" Joan asked.
"Yeah. Help me?" Sam groaned. Dean and Joan lean through the window to give Sam a hand.

Constance picks up a large framed photograph. Dean and Joan help Sam out of the car.
Dean closes the car door. They look around and see Constance. She's looks up. She glares at them and throws the picture down. A bureau scoots towards Sam, Joan, and Dean, pinning them against the car. The lights flicker. Constance looks around, scared. Water begins to pour down the staircase. She goes over. At the top are the Boy and Girl from the photograph. They hold hands and speak in chorus.
"You've come home to us, Mommy." The children say. Constance looks at them, distraught. Suddenly they are behind her. They embrace her tightly and she screams, her image flickering. In a surge of energy, still screaming, Constance and the two Children melt into a puddle in the floor. Sam, Joan, and Dean shove the bureau over and go look at the spot where Constance and her Children vanished.
"So this is where she drowned her kids." Dean said. The two next to him nod.
"That's why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them." Joan said.
"You found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy." Dean smiled. He slaps Sam on the chest where he's been injured and walks away. Sam laughs through the pain.
"Yeah, I wish I could say the same for you." Sam looked at the two. "What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freaks?" Sam questioned.
"Hey. Saved your ass." Dean said,

Dean leans over to look at the car.
"I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car?" Dean twists around to look at Sam. "I'll kill you."
Sam laughed.

Outside they stand around the cars.
"I mean it was great working with you guys." Joan smiled. Sam smiled.
"It was great having you here." Sam said. Dean sat by the car. It was like when they met a few days ago. Sam hugged Joan. Joan looked over at Dean. She broke the hug with Sam and walked to Dean.
"Well I guess this is goodbye." Dean said, looking up at her. "I'm going to be honest here, Kiddo. I don't want to say goodbye." He said. Sam sat in the passenger seat of the Impala, watching the two.
"Well then... see you around?" She questioned, with a smile. Dean smiled.
"Why don't you stick around?" He asked. "I mean..." Dean was cut off by Joan.
"Hey I don't mind tagging along." He looked up at her. "If this is alright with you?" She asked. He nodded with a small smile. "I'll follow you and don't forget to give Sam the map." She smiled walking away from the car.

They drive down a highway. Joan in her car and Dean in his.
The Impala and Charger tear down the road. The right headlight is out.

Sam has the journal open to "DEAN 35-111" and a map open on his lap and is finding coordinates with a ruler. His chin held a flashlight for him to see.
"Okay, here's where Dad went." Sam spoke up. Dean turned the radio down. "It's called Blackwater Ridge, Colorado." Dean nods.
"Sounds charming. How far?" Dean asked.
"About six hundred miles." Sam answered.
"Hey, if we shag ass we could make it by morning." Dean grinned looking at Sam then back to the road. Sam looks at him, hesitating.
"Dean, I, um..." Dean glances at the road and back.
"You're not going." Dean said.
"The interview's in like.." Sam checks his watch. "..ten hours. I gotta be there." Dean nods, disappointed, and returns his attention to the road.
"Yeah. Yeah, whatever." Dean glances at Adam.
"I'll take you home." Dean sighed.
Sam turns the flashlight off. They drive on.

They pull up in front of the apartment, Dean still frowning. Sam gets out and leans over to look through the window.
"Call me if you find him?" Sam asked.
Dean nods. "And maybe I can meet up with you later, huh?" Sam smiled.
"Yeah, all right." Dean gave a small smile. Sam pats the car door twice and turns away. Dean leans toward the passenger door, one arm going over the back of the seat.
"Sam?" Sam turns back. "You know, we made a hell of a team back there." Dean smiled.
"Yeah." Sam waved.
"See ya soon Sam!" Joan sat on the window of her door.
"By Joey!" He waved. Joan slides back in. Sam laughed she was like the character's on Dukes of Hazzard. Dean and Joan drive off. Sam watches them go and sighs.

Sam lets himself in. Everything is dark and quiet.
"Jess?" Sam closes the door. "You home?" He asked. Sam notices a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the table, with a note that reads "Missed you! Love you!", next to a National Geographic. Sam picks one up and eats it as he sneaks into the bedroom, smiling. The shower is audibly running. Sam sits on the bed, shuts his eyes, and flops onto his back.

Blood drips onto Sam's forehead, one drop, then another. He flinches and opens his eyes. He gasps in horror: Jess is pinned to the ceiling, staring down at him and bleeding from the belly.
"No!" Sam yelled Jess bursts into flame. The fire spreads across the ceiling.

Dean kicks the front door open. Joan follows Dean.
"Sam!" They yell. Sam raises one arm to shield his face.
"Jess!" Sam cried. The two come running into the bedroom.
"Sam! Sam!" They yell. Dean and Joan look up and sees Jess.
"No! No!" Sam cried. Dean grabs Sam off the bed and bodily shoves him out the door, Sam struggling all the way.
Flames engulf the apartment.

Dean looks on, then turns and walks back to his car. Sam is standing behind the open trunk, loading a shotgun. Dean and Joan look at the trunk, then at Sam, whose face is set in a mask of desperate anger. Sam looks up, then sighs, nods, and tosses the shotgun into the trunk.
"We got work to do." Sam shuts the trunk.