Final Destination

The three drove up to Nazareth to see the plane crash.

Jerry is again looking through a microscope.
"Sulfur?" Dean asked. Jerry nods.
"Well, that's great. All right, that's two plane crashes involving Chuck Lambert. This demon sounds like it was after him." Dean said. Joan lifted her head.
"Like final destination." She said with disgust. Dean rubbed her back.
"With all due respect to Chuck, if that's the case, that would be the good news." Sam spoke up.
"What's the bad news?" Dean asked.
"Chuck's plane went down exactly forty minutes into flight. And get this, so did flight 2485." Sam informed.
"Forty minutes? What does that mean?" Jerry looked confused.
"It's biblical numerology." Joan shook her head.
"What?" Jerry asked.
"Biblical numerology." Dean repeated. "You know Noah's ark, it rained for forty days. The number means death." Dean explains.
"I went back, and there have been six plane crashes over the last decade that all went down exactly forty minutes in." Sam informed.
"Any survivors?" Dean asked.
"No. Or not until now, at least, not until flight 2485, for some reason." Sam said. "On the cockpit voice recorder, remember what the EVP Said?"
""No survivors."" They all said. Dean thinks.
"It's going after all the survivors. It's trying to finish the job." Dean said.

"Really? Well, thank you for taking our survey, And if you do plan to fly, please don't forget your friends at United Britannia Airlines. Thanks." Sam hangs up. "All right. That takes care of Blaine Sanderson and Dennis Holloway. They're not flying anytime soon." Sam told Dean.
"So our only wildcard is the flight attendant Amanda Walker." Dean said.
"Right. Her sister Karen said her flight leaves Indianapolis at eight pm. It's her first night back on the job." Sam informed.
"That sounds like just our luck." Dean grabbed a walkie-talkie. "Hey Daisy Duke" Dean said into the walkie-talkie. Joan laughed at the Dukes of Hazzard joke.
"Haha!" She sarcastically laughed.
"What is it, Starsky?" She asked. Dean rolled his eyes. Sam looked at Dean and Laughed.
"Starsky?" Sam asked. Dean gave Sam a bitch face. Dean spoke into the walkie-talkie.
"We got who we're looking for." Dean said.
"And that's...?" Joan asked.
"Amanda Walker." Dean answered.
"Dean, this is a five-hour drive, man, even with you behind the wheel." Sam said.
"Call Amanda's cellphone again, see if we can't head her off at the pass." Dean said.
"I already left her three voice messages. She must have turned her cellphone off." Sam informed. "God, we're never gonna make it."
"We'll make it." Dean said with confidence.

Dean, Joan, and Sam rush into the airport and check the Departure board.
"Right there. They're boarding in thirty minutes." Sam pointed out.
"Okay. We still have some cards to play. We need to find a phone." Dean picks up a courtesy phone.
"Airport Services." A lady said.
"Hi. Gate thirteen." Dean told the lady.
"Who are you calling, sir?" She asked.
"I'm trying to contact an Amanda Walker. She's a flight attendant on flight, um.." Dean yanked Joan's hand. It had the flight number on it. "flight 4-2-4." Dean read off her hand.
They Lady transferred his call. " Come on." He Dean whispered.
"This is Amanda Walker." Amanda said.
"Miss Walker. Hi, this is Dr. James Hetfield from St. Francis Memorial Hospital." Dean introduced. "We have a Karen Walker here." Dean lied.
"Karen?" Amanda asked.
"Nothing serious, just a minor car accident, but she was injured, so.." Dean was cut off by Amanda.
"Wa-wait, that's impossible. I just got off the phone with her." Amanda said.
Dean pauses.
"You what?" Dean asked.
"Five minutes ago. She's at her house, cramming for a final. Who is this?" Amanda said confused.
"Uh, well...there must be some mistake." Dean tried.
"And how would you even know I was here?" Amanda asked. Joan and Sam go around Dean to try to hear what's going on. "Is this one of Vince's friends?" Joan looked at Dean confused. Dean shrugged his shoulders.
"Guilty as charged." He smiled.
"Wow. This is unbelievable." Ananda shook her head.
"He's really sorry." Dean said.
"Well, you tell him to mind his own business and stay out of my life, okay?" Amanda said aggravated.
"Yes, but...he really needs to see you tonight, so..." Dean pleaded.
"No, I'm sorry. It's too late."Amanda told him.
"Don't be like that. Come on. The guy's a mess. Really. It's pathetic." Dean lied.
"Really?" She asked sincerely.
"Oh, yeah." Dean answered.
"Look, I've got to go. Um...tell him to call me when I land." Amanda hangs up.
"No, no. Wait, Amanda. Amanda!" Dean said into the phone.

"Damn it! So close." Dean threw the phone.
"All right, it's time for plan B. We're getting on that plane." Sam said.
"Whoa, whoa, now just hold on a second." Dean is wide-eyed. Joan turned to Dean.
"Dean, that plane is leaving with over a hundred passengers on board, and if we're right, that plane is gonna crash." Joan looked up at him.
"I know." Dean sighed.
"Okay. So we're getting on the plane, we need to find that demon and exorcise it. I'll get the tickets." Sam said. "You two get whatever you can out of the trunk Whatever that will make it through the security. Meet me back here in five minutes." Sam went to walk off but Dean just looks at him anxiously.
"Are you okay?" Joan asked.
"No, not really." Dean was pale.
"What? What's wrong?" Sam looked at Dean.
"Well, I kind of have this problem with, uh..."
"Flying?" Joan and Sam finish, with eyebrows raised.
"It's never really been an issue until now." Dean argued.
"You're joking, right?" Sam asked.
"Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere, Sam?" Dean said.
"All right. Uh, I'll go." Sam looked at Joan.
"Yeah I'll go with you." She told Sam.
Dean looked at them confused.
"What?" Dean said, grabbing their attention.
"We'll do this one on our own." Sam said.
"What are you guys, nuts? You said it yourself, the plane's gonna crash." Dean practically yelled.
"Dean, we can do it all together, or me and Joan can do this one. I'm not seeing a third option, here." Sam told Dean.
"Come on! Really? Man..." Dean fidgets like a child.