Black Light

Sam, Joan, and Dean walk into a library, rather dark for the time of day.
"All right, say Bloody Mary really is haunting this town. There's gonna be some sort of proof...Like a local woman who died nasty." Dean said as they walked.
"Yeah but a legend this widespread it's hard. I mean, there's like 50 versions of who she actually is." Sam explained.
"One story says she's a witch, another says she's a mutilated bride, there's a lot more." Joan pointed out. Dean nodded.

They walk in to the actual library.
"All right so what are we supposed to be looking for?" Dean asked.
"Every version's got a few things in common. It's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies right in front of a mirror." Joan said.
"So we've gotta search local newspapers...public records as far back as they go. See if we can find a Mary who fits the bill." Sam finished.
"Well that sounds annoying." Dean sighed. Sam rolled his eyes.
"No it won't be so bad, as long as we..." Sam looks at the computers which all say "Out of Order" on them. Joan looks. They chuckle "I take it back. This will be very annoying." Sam laughs. Sam walked into the library. Dean's shoulders slumped. Joan walked past him, patting his back.

They searched through the library for hours. Dean was not having it.
"When can we get food?" He asked.
"You sound like a kid." Joan looked at him. Dean mimicked her. Joan took the paper she was reading and whacked  him in the face.
"Hey." Dean held his nose. Sam came back with more books.
"Alright I think we got a good amount. Motel?" Sam asked. Joan nodded.
"I don't think I can last one more minute in here with him." Joan got up. Dean rolled his eyes. Sam chuckled.

Sam has his nightmare again. The flames sucked up into Jessica's body, and he hears "Why SAM?" Sam jerks awakes.
Sam rubbed his eyes.
"Why'd you let me fall asleep?" Sam asked.
"Cause I'm an awesome brother." Dean gave a forced smile. "So what did you dream about?" Dean questioned. Sam sat up.
"Lollipops and candy canes." Sam said sarcastically.
"Yeah, sure." Dean shook his head.
"Did you find anything?" Sam asked.
"Oh besides a whole new level of frustration?" Joan looked up from all the papers. Sam sits up. "No. We've looked at everything. A few local women, a Laura.." Joan said, as she rubbed her temple.
"...and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but uh, no Mary." Dean finished.
San falls back on the bed.
"Maybe we just haven't found it yet." Sam shrugged.
"I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know...eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing." Dean started. "There's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary." Dean leaned back.
Sam's cell phone rings. He answers it.
"Hello?" Sam spoke.

Charlie is sitting there and Dean is sitting on the back of it with Joan, and Sam is standing there. Charlie is crying.
"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her...her eyes. They were gone." Charlie cried, as she talked about Jill.
"I'm sorry." Sam said.
"And she said it." Dean and Joan looks up at Sam. "I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?" Charlie looked at the three.
"No, you're not insane." Dean assured.
"Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse." Charlie shook her head.
"Look. We think something's happening here. Something that can't be explained." Sam informed.
"And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help." Joan spoke up.

Charlie comes in and locks the door to Jill's bedroom. She then goes over to the window and opens it, where Sam, Joan, and Dean are waiting to enter. Sam enters first, then Joan, and Dean throws him a duffel bag. Sam sets it on the bed and starts going through it.
"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Joan asked.
"Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things." Charlie said. Joan nodded. Sam pulls something out of the bag and Dean shuts the curtains. "I hate lying to her." Charlie sighs. Joan pats the girls shoulder. Sam and Joan grab digital cameras.
"Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights." Dean said. Charlie goes over to turn off the lights.
"What are you guys looking for?" Charlie asked.
"We'll let you know as soon as we find it." Dean answered.

Sam and Joan have a digital camera ready, and Sam hands one to Dean.
"Hey, night vision." Dean turns on the night vision for them.
Joan's  digital camera is aimed at Dean. Dean looked at her. "Do I look like Paris Hilton?" Dean smirked.
"In your dreams, maybe." Joan chuckled. Dean rolled his eyes.

Sam walks away with the camera. He opens Jill's closet door and begins filming around the mirror.
"So I don't get it. I mean...the first victim didn't summon Mary, and the second victim did. How's she choosing them?" Sam asked.
"Beats me." Dean answered.
Sam closes the closet door.
"I want to know why Jill said it in the first place." Dean walked around.
"It's just a joke." Charlie rubbed her arms.
"Yeah well somebody's gonna say it again, it's just a matter of time." Joan said.
Sam is in the bathroom filming around the mirror when he stops and sees trickles of something running out from behind the mirror.
"Hey." Dean and Joan turn to look at him. "There's a black light in the trunk, right?" Sam asked.

Sam carried the mirror out to Jill's bed and lays it on the bed upside down. Dean throws him a black light. Sam peels off the brown paper that is on the back of the mirror. Sam shines the black light over the back of the mirror and we see a handprint, and the words "Gary Bryman."
"Gary Bryman?" She read questioningly.
"You know who that is?" Joan asked.
"No." Charlie shook her head. Joan looked at the boys. They all gave confused looks.