Demons

Jerry looks at the yellow stuff through a microscope; what the microscope sees is replicated on a screen.
"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur." Jerry said. Joan smirked at Dean. He rolled his eyes.
"I told you so." She mouthed.
"Dick." He copied.
"Ass." She mimicked. Sam looked at the two.
Banging sounds from outside the office.
"You effin' piece of crap..." they hear through the door.
"If you will excuse me, I have an idiot to fire." Jerry got up and left his office.
Dean goes over and looks into the microscope.
"Damn, she was ri..." Dean said. Joan laughed.
"What was that? Can't hear ya Dean." Joan smiled.
"You were right." Dean looked at her.
"So Demonic possession?" Sam broke up there little argument.
"It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch." Dean said.
"If the guy was possessed, it's possible. Anything is a possibility with demons." Joan crossed her arms.
"This goes way beyond floating over a bed or barfing pea soup." Dean said.
"I mean it's one thing to possess a person, but to use them to take down an entire airplane?" Sam looked at Joan. "You ever heard of something like this before?" Sam asked the two.
Joan shook her head.
"Never." Dean answered.

The three are in full research mode, with images and articles taped to the walls and strewn across the beds, and Sam is looking at something on the computer. Dean is reading something on one bed while sitting on the other.
"So, every religion in every world culture has the concept of demons and demonic possession, right? I mean Christian, Native American, Hindu, you name it." Sam said scrolling on his laptop.
"Yeah, but none of them describe anything like this." Dean shook his head.
"Well, that's not exactly true." Joan said. They looked at her. She shook her head. "You have been chasing a demon for about 20 years and you don't know anything thing in them?" She asked. Dean gave her a bitch face. "Well, I had my encounters. My mom had all types of note on lore. Every type of demon you'd could ever imagine." Joan flipped the page of an old journal "You see according to Japanese beliefs, certain demons are behind certain disasters, both natural and man-made." Joan looked at the brothers
"Like one causes earthquakes, another causes disease." Sam said. Joan nodded.
"And this one causes plane crashes?" Dean asked. Dean gets up. "All right, so, what? We have a demon that's evolved with the times and found a way to ratchet up the body count?"
"Yeah. You know, who knows how many planes it's brought down before this one?" Joan said. Dean snorts, turning away.
"What?" Sam asked.
"I don't know, man. This isn't our normal gig. I mean, demons, they don't want anything, just death and destruction for its own sake. This is big. And I wish Dad was here." Dean said. Joan shook her head.
"Yeah. Me too." Sam sighed. Joan slammed the book the table and stormed out. Dean and Sam shared confused looks.

Dean's phone rings and he answers it.
"Hello?" Dean asked.
"Dean, it's Jerry." Jerry said on the other side.
"Oh, hey, Jerry." Dean greeted.
"My pilot friend...Chuck Lambert is dead." Jerry informed.
"Wha—Jerry, I'm sorry. What happened?" Dean asked.
"He and his buddy went up in a small twin about an hour ago. The plane went down." Jerry said.
"Where'd this happen?" Dean grabbed a pen and paper.
"About sixty miles west of here, near Nazareth." Jerry answered.
"I'll try to ignore the irony in that." Dean mumbled.
"I'm sorry?" Jerry said confused.
"Nothing. Jerry, hang in there, all right? We'll catch up with you soon."
Dean hangs up.
"Another crash?" Sam asked.
"Yeah." Dean was on his way to go out side.
"Where?" Sam looked at Dean.
"Nazareth."

Dean stepped out side. Joan leaned on her car. Her eyes were shut.
"Hey why'd ya storm out like that?" Dean stuck his hands in his pockets.
She shook her head.
"It's nothing." She told him.
"Nah. It's something if you rushed out like that." Dean stepped closer.
"Fine." She looked at him. "I got pissed off alright." She said. Dean nodded for her to continue. She shook her head. "Not pissed. More like jealous." She said disappointed with her herself.
"Why?" Was all Dean asked. She looked at him then back at her car.
"You guys still got a parent still in your life. I know I got Bobby." She looked at Dean. "I want you guys with you dad again. I just wish I could be with my mom one more time."
Dean just stared. He remembered Bobby telling him about Joan. She has no memory of her dad and she lost her mom when she was fourteen. "I'm sorry I'm making this about me. I just don't like demon hunts." She looked off to the side.
"It's because of her..." Dean said. Joan nodded.
"I'm sorry." She looked at Dean. He wrapped his arm around her.
"You don't have to say sorry to me. You don't have to say it at all." He told her. 
Sam saw the two through the window. He smiled. He saw Joan lean her head into Dean's shoulder.
"We're going to stop whatever the hells out there. Me, you and Sammy. Like how we used to." Joan held on to Dean. Joan nodded.