Black Eyes

The Impala pulls up in front of a house.
"So here we are. George Phelps, seat 20C." Sam said. They look at the house.
"Hmm. Man, I don't care how strong you are." Dean says as they get out of the car. "Even yoked up on PCP or something, no way you can open up an emergency door during a flight." Dean said.
"We're looking at more than 24,000 pounds of pressure bearing down on that exit." Joan said. "You wouldn't be able to open it, not if you're human." Joan informed.
"But maybe this guy George was something else. Some kind of creature, maybe, in human form." Sam said.
"Does that look like a creature's lair to you?" Dean asked. Sam turns to look at the perfectly ordinary house.

In the house the three sit across from Mrs. Phelps. Sam is looking at a framed photograph.
"This is your late husband?" Sam asked.
"Yes, that was my George." Mrs. Phelps smiled.
"And you said he was a...dentist?" Dean spoke.
"Mm-hm." The lady hummed. "He was headed to a convention in Denver. Do you know that he was petrified to fly? For him to go like that..." Mrs. Phelps.
"How long were you married?" Joan asked.
"Thirteen years." Mrs. Phelps answered.
"In all that time, did you ever notice anything...strange about him, anything out of the ordinary?" Dean questioned.
"Well...uh, he had acid reflux, if that's what you mean." Mrs. Phelps said confused.

The three come down the stairs out front.
"I mean it goes without saying. It just doesn't make any sense." Sam looked at Dean.
"A middle-aged dentist with an ulcer is not exactly evil personified." Dean joked.
"We need to get inside that NTSB warehouse, check out the wreckage. I think I know what's going on." Joan informed.
"Okay. But if we're gonna go that route, we'd better look the part." Sam said. Joan looked at the two and nodded.

Dean and Sam exit a store, wearing crisp black suits with white shirts. Sam adjusts his collar.
"Man, I look like one of the I'm Blues Brothers." Dean whispered, aggravated.
"No, you don't. You look more like a...seventh-grader at his first dance." Sam said.
"I can't believe she's not doing this." Dean looked at Sam. Sam nodded.
"Well, we need someone to get us out of there in case something does go down.
Dean looks down at himself. The get closer to their car. Joan is leaning on the hood.
"I hate this thing." Dean was annoying Sam with his bickering.
"Hey. You want into that warehouse or not?" Sam asked.

They stood in front of Joan.
"Awww look it's Jake and Elwood Blues." Joan laughed. Dean rolled his eyes. She pinched his cheek, which earned her slap on her hand. "Aw come on, Dean. Fine you can be the men in black." She laughed hysterically.
Dean starts the Impala, Sam already sitting shotgun. Joan in the back.

They enter the warehouse and show their badges to the Security Guard, who nods and lets them in. They walk among plane wreckage; Dean pulls out a device and puts earbuds in his ears.
"What is that?" Sam asked.
"It's an EMF meter. Reads electromagnetic frequencies." Dean continued to scan.
"Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is, but why does that one look like a busted-up walkman?" Sam asked again. Dean looked at Sam with a smirk.
"'Cause that's what I made it out of. It's homemade." Dean grins.
"Yeah, I can see that." Sam said.
Dean's grin disappears.
"Joey said she thought it was smart." Dean muttered. He runs the EMF meter over a piece of the wreckage with yellow dust on it and gets an audible spike. "Check out the emergency door handle." Dean said.
Dean scratches at the yellow dust and gets some on his hand. "What is this stuff?" Dean looked at his hand.
"One way to find out." Sam scrapes some of the yellow dust off into a bag.

Sam and Dean peer around a corner and walk out casually. An alarm blares, and they run to the gated exit. Pulling off his suit jacket, Dean throws it over the barbed wire at the top of the fence, and they climb over. He grabs the jacket.
"Well, these monkey suits do come in handy." Dean smiled. Dean runs off. Sam follows.

They get to the car and Joan drives them away.
After a few miles Dean and Joan traded spots. Sam sat in the back.
"So.... Anything interesting." Joan put her arm on the back of the seat. Her body shifted to Dean. Sam pulled the bag and handed it to Joan. Joan took it. Dean gave her a side eye as she opened the bag and smelt it.
"It's nothing good I'll tell you that." Dean joked. She gave Dean a bitch face.
"It's sulfur." Joan said, closing the bag and handing it to Sam. Sam looked at her confused.
"What?" Sam asked. "How did you know?" Joan turned around to look at him.
"I'm truly surprised Dean didn't notice. Especially when you've hunted something similar." Joan looked at Dean. She looked at Sam. "We can make sure it sulfur, just for you two." She smiled. Dean looked at her.
"Why what are we hunting?" Dean asked her.
"My guess...." She turned to Dean.
"A demon." She smiled.