Bacon

°•Red POV•°

I awoke to the sound of something falling and breaking downstairs. Groaning I got up and stretched. As I do every morning, I looked in my mirror. I hated doing it, but I always forgot to stop myself. In the mirror I saw my reflection. Red stick person with black eyes and white centers. I tried to get out of the old thoughts of what I had done, and luckily my friends were there for me.

I dressed and headed down to investigate what had broke. As I got closer I heard faint voice.
"What are we going to tell red?!"
"This is your fault, you explain."
"Blue, we all should comfort her, she's not going to like what she sees."
"I hate that you have forgiven her."
Red, confused, rushed the rest of the way down.
When she entered the living room, she saw Reuben and a broken ceiling fan.
Reuben lay on his side, blood spilled from a deep cut.
"Red, I'm so so sorry!"
TSC tried to hug her, but she step aside.
"You did this! You killed him!"
TSC looked at the ground. Red shook her head and ran upstairs.
"Don't call me back for breakfast, I'm not hungry."
On her way up she ran into purple, who seemed to be very anxious. "Purple." Red said, trying to dry her tears so she could talk to purple, without seeming angry or sad. "You ok?"
"Green... Is she downstairs? She's not in the room."
"No, it's just blue, yellow, and SC. Did she go for a walk?"
"She would've left a note, or woke me up to tell me."
"Hmm, well maybe ask the others, I need to go do something."
"Ok, but you look like you've been crying, you ok?"
"Reuben died."
Purple patted reds shoulder and then rushed down to the others. Red went back to her room, sat on the bed, and cried. What a way to start her day.