Coming home soon...

°•Red POV•°

I told purple he had three minutes to catch up with green, then he would have to leave. Now I sat on my bed and listened in on there conversation. I'm not spying, purple knows I'm here. I just want to hear what they talk about.
"Oh green! It's been so long! Why did you leave? Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired. I really didn't have a choice. I'm on a 'mission'. I can't tell you about it, sorry."
"Oh... Did you say you were tired? Did I wake you?"
"No..."
Green sighed. She clearly wasn't sure she could tell purple.
"I... I'm not allowed to sleep... Not were I am anyway. No body here sleeps."
"What?! But that's not good for you! You need rest!"
Green didn't respond. Purple quickly change the topic after a few seconds passed.
"So uh... You live with maroon, I guess her name is Blaze, now?"
"Yea. She's kinda in charge of my mission. She says it'll keep all of y'all safer if I do this. You know, I didn't even bother to ask, how are you? Watcha been up to?"
"Oh I'm good, haven't been doing much. Where planning a beach vacation a day from tomorrow."
"Oh! I'll be coming back sometime around then, maybe I'll meet you there!"
"Yas!"
Red looked at her phone. Three minutes were up.
"Alright. Times up!"
She got off her bed and came over to the mirror. Purple said goodbye, and told green to try and get some rest in her free time. Then they left. Red decided to go with purple back to his room. On there way there, they ran into yellow. Red stopped and chatted for a few seconds.
Once they got back to purple's room red made sure purple got the gist that he wasn't aloud to leave.

Once red left purple, she was wide awake. She didn't want to go back to her room. She felt a bit scared to go into that room. Especially because she had found out that Alleycat's daughter literally could look at through the mirror. Yeah no, not going back there now. She headed to SC's room.

363 words!
I don't want to make these chapters so short, but I'm lazy and don't feel like writing anymore rn