two way glass

°•Red POV•°

We returned home after make sure to remove of GG's body. By the time we had returned it was already getting dark outside. We made our way back to the house and all fell asleep, except for me. I couldn't sleep. My mind kept going back to when GG called us week. It made me mad, but I couldn't help but wonder if she had really wanted us to be strong, or did she just want to use us. I know I had delt with her first hand, but I was angry then. Maybe she did only want us to be strong.
I continued to lay awake, my brain was to alive to stay asleep. At one point I thought I heard a knock on my door. I got up and checked, but there was nothing around. Confused, I headed back to my bed, only to hear someone call my name.
"Hey! Hey red! Over hear!"
I looked over to my mirror. My eyes flew open. There inside my mirror was the maroon stick figure. "You... But how? What?"
She was laughing so hard.
"I've been here for so long, funny how you just noticed me. Ok ok, lol." She caught her breath, "listen, I know your really confused about what GG said, and I understand. But I can't tell you want she ment, not yet. I'm only gonna warn you that something big is coming, far bigger than anything you have ever experienced. Also green won't be here in the morning, he's working on something for me right now, so that's it."
With that she was gone and reds mirror returned to normal. She went back to her bed and lay there. Now she had lots more to think about, there was definitely no sleeping tonight.

294 words
I'm just really good at doing short chapters, aren't I?