To Da Beach

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦

°•Red POV•°

I woke up feeling so much better than I had the past days. I got off the bed and stretched. SC woke up as soon as I was up.
"Feel better." He asked, drowsily.
"Yeah. But I know that'll change once I have to tell you the dream."
TSC shrugged.
"Enjoy the happiness for today. I thought about it, and you can tell me once we come back home."
"Come home?..."
"Yeah, we are going to the beach, remember?"
"Oh my word! YES!" Red hugged herself. SC smiled.

On there way down to the kitchen red stopped at her room to get some clothes. She picked out some good cloth for the beach. She turned to look at herself in the mirror and saw pepper staring at her.
"Where'd you go last night, hmm?"
"Uh... I went for a walk and fell asleep on the couch."
"Oh yeah, totally believe that."
Pepper rold her eyes.
"Keep your secrets and I'll keep mine, were equal. Just wanted to tell you to check up on purple."
Red nodded and went out to TSC. She told him she needed to check up on purple. SC nodded.
"Purple."
Red softly knocked and peeked into the room.
"Can't a guy get some sleep."
Purple said groggily.
"Sorry, you know, just wanted to check up."
Purple grumbled and sat up.
"Seen green this morning?"
Reds eyes flew open. She glanced behind at SC. He raised an eyebrow at her. She bit her lip.
"Oops. Hi SC, didn't see you there."
Purple said, realizing he had said something he shouldn't have.
"Hey purp."
Purple cringed and looked out his window.
"Don't... Call me that, please."
"Sorry."
Red said bye to purple and headed down with TSC. It was awkward. SC now new that red somehow had contact with green, and he knew it wasn't through texts or calls. She couldn't handle it. She pulled SC over into one of the rooms.
"SC, I know you over heard what purple said, let me explain."
"You don't have to explain anything, really, I don't need to know."
Red rolled her eyes.
"I know you want to know. Purple knows, why not let someone else. Pishposh."
Red waved her hand.
"I can talk to Maroon, you know that girl who was 'trying to hurt me', yeah well I can talk to her through my mirror. She's got green. She's doing something for her."
"Greens being held captive and maroons forcing her to work?!"
"No. She's doing something that is going to help us and keep us safe. She didn't tell me anything more. I'm sorry for not telling."
Red let out a breath.
"Now you know."
"Sorry if it ruined your day. I didn't need to know, you could have told me later."
"Eh. It helped clear my conscience. A little."
They stepped back into the hall and nearly ran into yellow.
"Beach day!" She said. "Watcha two up to?"
"Uh..."
"You keep your secrets and I'll keep mine." Red quoted pepper. She laughed. Both SC and yellow were confused.
"Secrets aren't always go-"
"Pish posh." Red headed downstairs.

After breakfast they all packed there stuff and hopped in a van. They were on there way to the beach!

543 words
Welp