Chapter 31(lets go home)

Jenna POV
I'm squished in the backseat of the car between Michonne and Merle.

Daryl and rick are sitting up front with rick driving.

Me and Merle have been making small talk the whole time about stupid things.

"What did you go to college for?" He asked me as I tried scooting farther from Michonne.

"I don't think you could possibly get any closer to me." Merle said putting his arm around me.

"I went to be a consular for abused children." I said sinking into his side.

I could see look I jealousy in Daryl's eyes so I smirked and looked at Merle.

He had a look of pride on his face.

"Alright, we will have to travel by foot from here." Rick said parking and getting out of the car.

"Shit." I whispered as I noticed the cut on my arm broke open.

"Let me see." Daryl said walking over.

"No, I'm fine." I said pulling my sleeve back down.

He just rolled his eyes "fine, bitch" He mumbled walking next to rick.

"He's a little on edge right now princess, don't take it personally." Merle said patting my shoulder.

Everybody is on edge right now, it doesn't give him an excuse to call me a bitch.

We ended up walking to a large wall, there were guards on the top of the tall miss colored pieces of wood and metal.

"Please tell me you know a different way in." Rick said turning to Michonne.

She nodded her head and started walking towards the back surrounding wall.

She lifted a part of the wall that was loose and we all slipped in. I just relized how bad ass we all look.

Daryl is wearing a long sleeved shirt with his leather vest and black boots on, with his crossbow.

Merle has a metal nub on his missing hand that has a knife attached to it, wearing a long sleeved leather jacket with black boots as well.

Rick has a tighter black tshirt on with black jeans, black boots, and his shotgun.

Michonne just looked over all bad ass with her swords and clothes choice.

I was wearing a long sleeved black shirt that was low cut, black skinny jeans with my black combat boots. I had a knife strapped to my thigh, a gun in my belt, another knife in my boot and I was holding a rifle.

"Alright, the governor isn't a guy to play with, we get in, get our people, and get the hell out, Understand?" Rick said looking directly at me.

"What?" I asked innocently and Merle chuckled.

Rick grabbed a smoke bomb from Daryl and chucked it into a group of people.

we starting running and shooting guards when they started shooting civilians too.

"Rick! Don't shoot them!" I said as I saw him put a bullet in the head of a middle aged woman.

We kept running until we came up to a large metal building, rick threw another smoke bomb and we ran in.

I opened a door to find Maggie and Glenn sitting there in each other's arms, "Jenna!" Glenn yelled.

"I would love to have a happy reunion but we have to go, now!" I said as I pulled my long sleeved shirt off and gave it to maggie to put on her naked top.

We caught up with rick and everyone else outside the wall. Merle was looking at me in awe.

"What?" I asked at his open mouth.

I was wearing a tank top that didn't really show much, so I know he wasn't looking at my chest.

"Jenna.. Your back." He said loudly enough for everyone to turn towards me.

I turned red and backed away from everyone.

Merle went to take a step towards me when I panicked and started running towards the woods.

I didn't know where my feet were taking me but I just kept going, and going , and going.

I didn't hear anyone following me so I slowed down enough to catch my breath. I didn't recognize my surroundings at all so I decided to climb a tree to take a better look.

I climbed down and sat up against the tree. I don't know why but I started crying.

I let the tears fall freely, for my family, for Glenn and Maggie, for Daryl and for me.

I don't know how long I was sitting there but I had to be a good forty minutes.

I stood up and braided my hair to the side. I brushed the dirt off the back of my pants and put my hand on my back.

I could feel the swollen lines on my back and I took a deep breath, I need to get back home.

I started sprinting towards a bridge when I heard a woman scream.

I got to the top and saw a family being attached by walkers. I also saw Daryl and Merle killing some of the walkers.

What were they doing here? Where was rick and the others? I hid behind a tree and silently took out three walkers that stumbled towards me.

When it seemed safe I looked past the tree and saw Daryl yelling at Merle, who was leaning in the families car.

I walked over and pointed my gun to his head, "get out." I said and he jumped,

"Princess? I know you aren't pointing that thing at me." I looked behind me to see Daryl nod, I tapped the back of Merle's head with it and he put his hands up.

"We just saved their lives, the least they can do is give us an enchilada or something." Merle said as I yelled at the family.

"Get out of here!" Then I whispered, "stupid fucks."

Merle turned around as I stormed off towards the woods again. "Where are you going? We just found you again." Merle called after me.

"I don't know who the hell you are. You were going to rob that innocent family? They had a god damn baby!" I yelled pointing towards the car that was now almost out of view.

"If they didn't would have let me take there stuff?" He asked, and I looked at my feet.

"Fine, then tell me what the hell is on your back." He said and I stopped walking.

"Leave her alone man." Daryl grunted.

"It's none of your damn business." I barked at him. I could feel my face getting red so I kept walking.

"Jenna! Stop fucking walking away from me." Merle said and I turned around to face him.

"What the hell do you want me to say? I was abused by my father, along with at the orphanage. When I got kidnapped a couple weeks ago the man did the same thing to me, is that what you wanted?" I screamed.

I was breathing really heavily now and my hands were in fists.

"Like I said, it's not your damn business." I said quietly turning around.

Daryl walked up next to me and grabbed my rifle. "Let's go home."