start of the relationships

No one's pov-

It was an important day for team 7 because  new members were joining the team ." Team 7 wellcome our new members " Kakashi said with a eye close smile " ohh i wonder who are they ? " Naruto said happily " hello" a pale man said with a slight smile " i am Sai and I am the new member of team 7 " Sai said with a fainted voice" i am captain yamato the 2nd leader of team 7 " yamato said with a smile.

Naruto got a weird feeling about Sai . Whenever Sai came near Naruto, he would get scared of Sai's smile and voice but after all he was his teammate he can't avoid Sai . Soon Sai became a fear of Naruto. Naruto tried to talk to sakura about this but sakura just said the Naruto was naive and nothing is wrong .

One day Naruto was talking i
To Sai and he decided to tell Sai how he was feeling. "Sai.... I wanted to tell you something" Naruto said with a upset face. "Is something wrong?" Sai said putting his hand over naruto's sholder " actually I don't know why i get scared of ur smile and voice, i-its not like ur voice is unpleasant bu-" Naruto was cut of by Sai " this is because u like me ". Naruto was surprised with the statement and replyed " why are u saying that?". Sai responded " u are only noticing my flaws because your mind is tricking u . The truth is different isn't it ?" Sai questioned Naruto . " i think your telling the truth Sai i think i actually like u "  .