the torture in hell

Naruto looked as Sai , bruises all over his body and blood dripping from places
"Sai , please. I-i will never break the rope again, please!"

After the ceremony of the harugo and uchimaki kids , Sai had kidnapped naruto but this time he had also kidnapped sasuke. Sai had tied sasuke with some chakra ropes which can only be unlocked by the kyuubi power . Naruto had tried to open sasuke's ropes and let him free but Sai caught him many times. This time it was last and Sai was out of patience. He had beaten up naruto till the point he was on the floor begging. He continued begging for his life*

"S-sai , please forgive me!". naruto yelled while Sai grabbed his hair and threw him. "Do you think I am stupid? Ok I'll forgive you but you will have to do something for me..." He pulled out the handcuffs."n-no...."
Naruto's eyes went wide seeing that

After 5 to 6 hours , Sai kicked the unconscious naruto to the floor. "S-sai , c-can i s-s-see hi-"naruto didn't get to complete his sentence as Sai kicked him in his face." Shut up. You have already disappointed me.." Sai kicked him one more time. Naruto was on the floor and blood was all over his tights. "W-why did you do this to me!" Naruto cried. "Heh you should be happy I used protection.... Be grateful bitch" sai barked.

He had locked the door before leaving . Naruto knew a secret passage to sasuke's room . The room wasn't even a room , it was like a huge cage where sasuke was only allowed to sleep and eat. Many time sasuke would not be given any food so naruto would sneak in to his room and hand him his food. Naruto would stay hungry but for sasuke he was trying his best. Now naruto again sneaked up to his room
"S-sasuke!!" Naruto exclamated as he jumped on him. "N-naruto!? Why are like this? Why is blood in your thighs?" Sasuke had tears.."s-sai , he raped me again..". Sasuke was in utter shock after that ."what.. that mot-" , before sasuke did something, naruto grabbed him. "That Sai , he'll be dead the moment i leave from this stupid cage !" Sasuke said with anger boiling inside of him. "Why don't we.... Run away today?"Naruto asked. Sasuke's ears perked up as soon as he heard it. "A-are you sure? You are the one getting abused and once he catches you , he tortures you" sasuke looked down. "I found a new way." Naruto smirked as his eyes turned red. Sasuke realised what was happening and put his hands on his stomach and removed the seal. Now naruto touched the steel chakra walls and they immediately broke.

Naruto found out how to use baryon mode now. He wasn't using the maximum amount of chakra (like in the cannon) but he was still using an very powerful amount of it. Now he was able to use chakra flame . (A flame which doesn't burn humans but burns object.)

"N-naruto.. " sasuke was surprised. Naruto immediately grabbed his hands and ran away. They were finally out ! Naruto burnt the seals and stuff that stopped sasuke from using his powers. After that was done, sasuke teleported to their mansion. Once they reached their , Naruto gave a kiss to sasuke and left to get a bath. Sasuke decided to check on the kids and saw that menma and memory were sitting together watching some shows , but menma looked miserable. He had bags under his eyes, his eyes were pale , and he looked quite exhausted , both physically and mentally. Meanwhile memory was as cute and young as always. She was holding his hands . Sasuke smiled looking at them. Suddenly he went behind menma and tapped on his shoulder. Menma said in an monotonous voice," boruto, stop playing". Sasuke giggled. "Look behind.". Menma hurriedly turned around and saw sasuke , he jumped into his arms . "Father! Is mama also home?!" Menma asked. "Yes , he is. Btw how are you boruto and the twins?" Sasuke asked. "Well omiru is fine . He's quite calm and obedient , but he gets angry sometimes. Meanwhile sairo is very calm and discipline. He doesnt do anything, like scream , yell. He rarely talks also. But he's quite handsome.." menma spoke. Sasuke looked down. Obviously sairo was handsome because he was Itachi's blood related, not sasuke . This made his blood boil. That Sai used his wife as an experiment!

Menma said "I am soo hungry!!" Sasuke smiled "you mother must be coming any minute."

Naruto was ready now and he came and heard the kids. He smiled as he went to the kitchen to cook.

!! WARNING !!
SMUT
____________________________________________
naruto looked at the ingredients, figuring out what to do , the suddenly sasuke grabbed naruto while he was drinking water .
"Love , I.... I want to fuck you.." Naruto choked on the water. "Here!?" Naruto asked. "Yha..." sasuke smirked. He pulled naruto's pants and used his cloak to avoid unwanted attention. He thrusted abruptly into him , and covered his mouth to stop him from moaning. Naruto couldn't continue to cook and grabbed on to the counter, holding for his dear life while sasuke's thrusts got faster and more harder. Menma went to the kitchen to drink some water and suddenly saw them. He awkwardly left . Suddenly naruto felt pain. Sasuke stoped as he dressed up and helped him to dress up . Naruto had tears

__ !! END OF THE SMUT !!__
____________________________________________

Sasuke held Naruto's waist."love , what's wrong?" . Naruto cried. "You remember I was raped today? By Sai?" Naruto cried. Sasuke hugged him tightly. Naruto was going through something he shouldn't. He was never free , Even once when he was dead , Sai's soul hunted him . Sasuke knew naruto would never be free , but atleast he was there with him . He was ready to walk with him till they reach the gates of afterlife. It didn't matter if he was going to hell or heaven, but he would go with Naruto. His hug got tighter.

After the hug ended, Naruto served the breakfast and they all ate happily while omiru and sairo were resting.