the birth

Naruto was sitting in his bed eating some bread an pickles while sasuke was making dinner. " umm their so tas- SASUKEEEEE " hearing naruto's scream sasuke rushed upstairs and saw that naruto's water broke . "s-sasuke take me to bachan now !!" Naruto cried while sasuke was picking up naruto. They went to the hospital where the birth was successful but naruto lost his consciousness for 6  hours.

After he woke up he found out that sasuke hadn't eaten anything since the last night , "please, give sasuke some food " naruto said to the nurse , "but he isn't eating anything-" the nurse was cut off by naruto "still offere him food and say that naruto's worried about u"   . The nurse nodded and got out of the room and there was no one in the room. Sai who had been hidding there since the birth of the child. "Naruto, did u miss me?" Sai got out and questioned naruto with a scary smile " w-what a-a-are u do-doing here s-sai?" Naruto asked trembling in fear . "give me that fucking child naruto" . Naruto hugged his child and said no to Sai and after that Sai locked the door, took that child and threw it out of the window "n-no SAOMI!" naruto screamed his childs name as he saw SAOMI fall and bleed ." WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" naruto screamed, opened the cabinet door and ran away .Sai on the other not understanding a single thing, runs after naruto and catches him . " let me go u moron " naruto screamed at Sai " HELP ME PLEASE!" naruto again screamed for help .

The whole thing was a chaos but the police soon came and arrested Sai and naruto was sent home with a all-time personal doctor, karumi , a trained konichi who once trained under tsunade. " my baby 'snuffle' my baby" naruto cried while laying on sasuke . " it's alright I know u didn't want that bab-" sasuke was cut off by naruto " i didn't want that baby!? I kept her in my belly not because i didn't want her sasuke! Even if she was the child of a monster, she's still my child how can say those things sasuke!?" Naruto screamed on sasuke while crying. " i know it hurts naruto like it did when u got together with Sai " sasuke said calmingly " what did u say!?" Naruto asked surprised " i said i ......... i love u naruto!"