talk with kurama

Naruto asked sasuke to Remove the sky prison control seal from naruto which was given by Sai to limit his chakra . The seal looks like this .

After removing the seal , naruto got to talk with kurama

After removing the seal , naruto got to talk with kurama. "Hello naruto , long time no see" kurama said as he hugged naruto. "Well yha , how are you?" Naruto asked kurama . "Well totally not fine because that seal was using my chakra but now that is seal is opened , I got my chakra back " kurama said . " Well naruto do you know that you have twins?" Kurama asked . "TWINS!" naruto asked while being overjoyed."yes but don't get so happy, I also have a bad news" "w-what the news?" Naruto asked ."one child is of Sai" kurama said while lowering his head. "W-what!" Naruto said . "Yes and I can sense that he is going to be more like him.." kurama said . "No..... Sai will come after him and take him away." Naruto fell to his knees . "Let him , you take care of sasuke's child and his also but if sai takes him away, let him" kurama said . "He will try to hurt you in future again naruto " . Naruto opened his eyes to see sasuke calling him continuously. "Well what did kurama say .?" "I am having twins" naruto said . " But one of them is Sai's child" naruto lowered his head . "Oh..... Um w-well-" "he's mine.... I will be his parent until Sai comes to take him.." naruto said while he saw sasuke struggling to say any words . "Mommmm Guess what , I got ful marks in my test and I am the topper of our class!" Menma said . "And i also got full marks in my test!" Boruto said . "Aww I am soo proud of you guys" naruto said while he cupped boruto and menma's cheeks . After the kids left the room , sasuke pinned naruto to wall . "S-sasuke!?" Naruto got scared. Sasuke sniffed naruto and growled. "W-what happened? I-is something wrong?" . "I love you naruto" sasuke said while grinning. "Y-your not sasuke ......." naruto said as he lowerd his eyebrows.  Sasuke said nothing as he activated his sharingan and left. Naruto found Sasuke's  behaviour weird and decided to follow him .

The reached the valley of end . "S-sasuke why are here , what are you planning to do!?" Naruto yelled. "Fight me" sasuke grined . "Not this again Sasuke! You know what happened last time sasuke-" "SHUT UP" sasuke said as he activated his chidori and ran towards naruto. 'I know your under control someone whos controlling you until it kills me . So i should die to free you from that demon inside.' naruto said as he opened his arms and tears appeared in his eyes. "DIE BITCH!" sasuke or more like possessed sasuke hit naruto with chidori which went through his chest . "I can rest now" Sai said as he left sasuke's body. "Huh!? Why am in the valley of e- NARUTO!" sasuke ran towards naruto to hold him . "L-love" naruto said while sasuke cried. "NARUTO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?" Sasuke screamed. "Why didn't you protect yourself! Your such and idiot!" Sasuke yelled. "I-it w-was for your sake" naruto said as he smiled. "Why... I SHOULD BE THE ONE DIE-ING RIGHT NOW!" sasuke said "it's not y-your fault love...kiss me." Naruto said as he cried . Sasuke kissed naruto and hugged him tightly. "Bye -sasuke  take care of yourself and the kids" naruto said as he coughed blood and closed his eyes. Sasuke wanted to chidori himself but he didn't for the sake of his kids. He knew naruto won't come back . He realised that naruto was pregnant and suddenly he heard two baby cry . Sasuke realised that naruto was in labour during the fight and gave birth right after getting hit by chidori. Sasuke caried the babies and Naruto's body and ran to the hospital. Sasuke was shaking in terror thinking about naruto's condition. He gave birth after being hit by chidori which meant that he struggled with double pain . Sasuke cried while being outside the emergency room . Tsunade said that naruto was alive and had chance to live but those chances were 1 percent .

Tsunade was trying to heal naruto and also had activated the byakogou. Sakura was also there healing.