the break up

Naruto was already broken enough that he could just rasengan himself but he had to do it for the sake of his family. 'knock knock' "whose there?" As sasuke opened the door , he saw naruto and got very happy that he hugged him tightly. "Naruto where were you? You scared us for a mom-" "were breaking up..." Naruto said while trying to hold on his tears . "What?" Sasuke asked . "I want to break up with y-you. I fell in love with s-somone else!" Naruto said . "Naruto somethings wrong please tell me!" Sasuke wasn't believing a single line that naruto told . While sasuke was about to kiss naruto , Sai in a disguise came and held naruto's hand . "Well well greetings Mr uchiha , i was here to take my wife along with me" Sai said . "Your wife , naruto's my wife and he owns the title of uchimaki." Sasuke yelled at Sai . "Naruto, explain.." sasuke said in an very scary tone . "I-i-" " he doesn't have anything to explain. Now very good bye" Sai said as he walked away with naruto.

Sasuke at this point was very worried about naruto because he knew naruto wasn't like that . He noticed that naruto was stuttering and from that he doubted that something was very wrong. He decided to think about that and prepare a better plan to find out the truth

"Sai I can't do this anymore. Please PLEASE Don't do this to me !!" Naruto was crying. 'shut up bitch were in the public' Sai wispered. They reached their house soon enough and as they reached there , naruto fell onto his knees and started crying. "Now that u have left sasuke , you have to marry me " Sai said . "No! I am not going to marry you and be your mate . I am already take-" 'slap' "shut up, ur now mine and no one can rescue you from me now , not even yourself hahahha" Sai laughed like a maniac. " Now when do you want our marriage to happen?" Sai asked . "Oh so you won't respond huh? Well i think next week. After next week we'll be mated forever!!" Sai said
"In your dreams" naruto yelled. Sai took a nearby steel rod and started beating naruto

Naruto woke up and he wasn't able to stand . Sai had  raped him the whole night. Naruto was going crazy thinking about Sasuke and his kids. 'why do I have such fate? I can't even die peacefully' . Naruto wasn't able to talk because he got a vocal cord strain due to screaming and crying all night. He was remembering his first night with sasuke at that moment. He just couldn't get sasuke out of his head . "Good morning." Sai came back to the room . "Well you know our marriage is next week. Were now getting married and going to be official couple. But there's something that bothers me ." Sai said . Naruto felt dizzy and ran to bathroom to vomit . "Oh so your pregnant with my child naruto?" Sai asked . Naruto didn't respond because he knew whose child was that .

Sai had given him the freedom to go outside the house because he didn't want people to suspect that he had kidnapped naruto again. "S-sai?" Naruto stood up from the toilet seat. "C-can i g-go out to g-get some tests?" Naruto asked . "Ugh fine but if I smell an other alpha smell on you, you'll be dead . " Sai said as he left naruto go.