escaping from hell

9 months later

'i must escape right at this moment' naruto said and jumped off the window. He ran through the forest as the Sai's hideout was near the kyuubi temple.

It was said that a nine tales fox which was one of the great creations done by lord hagoromo. Hagoromo divided the power of the juubi to form the bijus. Ichibi (shukaku) ,nibi (matatabi) , sanbi (isobu) , yonbi ( son Goku) , Gobi ( kokuo) , rokubi  (saiken) , nanabi (chomei), hachibi (gyaki) and last , kyuubi (kurama). The kyuubi was the strongest.

Naruto reached the konoha gate with a very bad condition and ran through the gate to go to his 'secret' apartment. " I've finally reached here !" Naruto said while hyperventilating. After a while he felt a very sharp pain in his abdomen "oh no I am going to labour!" Naruto said while moaning in pain .

Naruto ran through the village to reach the hospital . He was in a critical condition. He was bloody and his eyes were red . He reached the office where tsunade was sitting. "N-n-naruto!?" Tsunade stood from her seat as she saw naruto. "B-bac-chan h-help i-it h-hu-hurts" naruto said while holding his stomach and crying. "Hold on naruto" tsunade said while carrying him to the labour room . "AHHHH" naruto screamed using his full capacity. " Stay still naruto, your too close to having a baby naruto, just push!" Tsunade yelled. After a while naruto woke up and saw tsunade sitting near naruto and holding her tears "b-bachan where is my baby?" Naruto asked , no reply came from tsunade " bachan , w-wheres my baby!?" Naruto asked again preparing himself for the answer "naruto, ur baby.... They're to trying to save it.. " tsunade said. Naruto broke into tears and started crying and screaming. A konoichi ran into the room with a baby in her hand " lady tsunade,we saved them!" The konoichi exclaimed . "REALLY!" tsunade ran to hold the babies. Tsunade took them and handed them over to naruto. "M-MY BABIES!" naruto opened his arms to hold the babies. "They both are boys!" Naruto smiled . He knew sasuke wanted a dominant uchiha and naruto was happy to tell it all to sasuke but when he remembered what sasuke did , naruto started growling. " You will be kept in spacial protection because we know what happened last time and we don't want it to happen again naruto." Tsunade said. " Bachan s-sai! H-he escaped prison!" Naruto fearfully said " we know." Tsunade said . "I can help you to find Sai's location" naruto said . "Ok naruto but for now rest". Tsunade said.