the discussion

The next morning naruto called menma to talk to him about some queries . "So mom , why was I called here?" Menma asked . " Well do you know what happened to me in the past?" Naruto asked menma . "Umm well yes mother" menma said . When a serious situation comes between the children and naruto, they call naruto mother instead of mom , which was an other resemblance of sasuke. "How do you know?" Naruto asked . " Well a very pale looking man , who had reven hair and oynx eyes , came to me and asked my name and when I said my name was menma uchimaki , a sudden grin spread across his face . When I asked him what happened , he told me that he knows you and he also knows about your past" menma said . "W-what!?" Naruto knew the man and never wished to see him again . "W-well menma can you draw him?" Naruto asked menma . Naruto knew that menma was very good at drawing and could draw anyone's portrait. "Hn ok " menma said . Naruto sent menma to his room and had a little 'talk' with sasuke in the couch. Sasuke was going for mission tomorrow but hearing about Sai , but de decided to stay because Sai was now free and he couldn't attack naruto anytime , or could do even worse with him .

Naruto and sasuke had a little too much of 'fun' that night and menma was painting the potrait day and night.

The next day menma showed the potrait to naruto and it send Shivers down naruto's spine . It was indeed Sai . Sasuke saw that and hugged naruto and comforted him . "S-sasuke let's l- leave konoha!" Naruto said "don't wory i am here with you . Nothing is going to happen and besides we both are now the most powerful shinobis of konoha . He can't even lay his feet on our house!" Sasuke said while comforting naruto . The next day sasuke had to leave because it was an important mission and he was the only shinobi fit for that mission. Sasuke gave naruto a kiss and left .

While naruto Was cooking lunch , he heard a scream and ran to the living room and there he saw menma and boruto tied up. "M-MY BABIES!" naruto ran towards them and fell and got knocked out .

"W-where am i? " Naruto asked while opening his eyes. "Oh how pitiful, u don't remember me huh ? Well I am your ex and first boyfriend. Hmm try to guess" someone said with a scary pale voice. "N-no i-it c-c-cant be you! Y-you were a-arested?" Naruto said while crying. "Oh i escaped and oh you know me ? " The man asked . "S-sai"