the investigation

"naruto , naruto na-ru-to weak up " sasuke was trying to wake up naruto as he was sleeping for a whole day ." I think he passed out due to the thoughts of his revealed secrets" tsunade said to sasuke . " he had been raped multiple times and after a Little more investigation of naruto's body, I found that his skull is broken but somehow the brain is physically perfect,not even a single scratch on his brain" tsunade said . "I think Sai left the village the day u found him knocked out sasuke" Kakashi said with a sad voice. " usuratinkachi, always getting into troubles" sasuke said with a sad smile. "Look naruto woke up!" Tsunade exclaimed. "Where am I and why do i feel dizz-" naruto threw up on the hospital bed "Sasuke take him to the bathroom,NOW!" As tsunade said , sasuke carried naruto to the hospital had patted his back while he was vomiting. "Well I think i didn't check naruto properly" tsunade said with a sign.

After a while tsunade ran some tests on naruto and found a different chakra in his stomach. ' this isn't the nine tales, then what is this weird chakra?' Tsunade questioned herself ' wait naruto's' tsunade screamed "A BABY, NARUTO IS PREGNANT !!?" . "WHAT?" Sasuke surprisingly questioned tsunade "yes and that sai's child" . Naruto soon woke up from anesthesia and tsunade told her about the 'baby' thing. Naruto soon started crying as he didn't want to keep a baby that is of Sai ." Do you want a abo-" "no no I will keep the child" naruto Said cutting off tsunade . Everyone in the room were shocked by the answer . Tsunade said that naruto will stay there at sasuke's residence until his child is graduated from acedamy. Hearing this naruto got very happy.

Naruto always had a huge crush over sasuke uchiha but couldn't confess to him as he was dating suigetsu and after a while Sai started dating naruto so his chances of being sasuke's partner were zero , but now they both could live together as husband and wife which made naruto forget his sorrows. Till naruto's pregnancy, sasuke was there till of labour .