cheater

4 months later

Naruto was going to the grocery shop to buy groceries and then left for home. While he was walking in the market ,h saw a similar figure which he couldn't recognise but as he walked further he saw sasuke and sasuke was not alone , he was kissing an other girl. Naruto couldn't believe his eyes and thought he was hallucinating due to the hormones and decided to go a little further but this time naruto knew it was  sasuke . He rushed home and started crying rethinking his happy moment with sasuke. " Love,i am back from the mission" sasuke said as he entered home. " Oh hey as- sasuke welcome home" naruto said trying to hide his anger. " What's that smell on you , it smells like a shameless omega trying to tame a alpha whose already taken" naruto says with a sarcasm . "ARE YOU MAD NARUTO WHAT ARE TRYING TO SAY I AM CHEATING ON YOU!" sasuke got annoyed by naruto's behaviour " oh yha the what's this!?" Naruto pulled sasuke's collar to reveal lots of hikeys . "S-sasuke i thought my life will get better after you entered my life but... It became worse " naruto stormed out of house" wait naruto i-i can explain it's not like that-" sasuke was cut off by naruto " oh really what are u going to explain huh . Go marry that bloody omega of urs!" Naruto teleported to a forest using his teleportation jutsu. "why did he do this to me! All I wanted was to give hime a better life and nothing else. After the new i was still willing to risk my like over him and give birth to a uchiha kid . I-i think I don't think this world deserves me"  naruto continued to cry until he saw a similar figure, Sai . " N-no Sai please i-iam sorry please" naruto started pleading as Sai got closer " oh look this ugly bitch managed to get a husband and got pregnant with him , ehh" Sai sarcastically said . " I still don't understand how he hadn't cheated on you!" Sai said. After hearing this naruto started crying again. "Ohh so he also cheated on you , hah pathetic " Sai barked . "Would you shut up you criminal!" Naruto yelled . "Oh so that 'husband' of yours have given you courage to talk back me!" Sai said in faint but scary voice. " I think you deserve me not him. Let get together again naruto " Sai asked naruto but naruto knew it was an order. "NO!" naruto screamed "oh if you don't do what I say , that baby of urs will be in utter risk" Sai said . 'no!' naruto said in his mind.