the drama

Sasuke opened the door to naruto's room and as he entered, naruto stared down at him . "L-love it's me!" sasuke slowly walked towards naruto. Naruto still couldn't process anything . He was fighting the urge to attack him or kiss him . Naruto was holding omiru at that time and suddenly he hugged omiru. Hinata and sakura were standing outside.  "Y-you" naruto stuttered. Sasuke didn't say anything and hugged naruto. Naruto melted into the hug and started crying.

Sakura and hinata were surprised by this so they left the room . Omiru was asleep and sairo was crying. Naruto picked up omiru and started kissing him and ignoring sairo. "love , why are you ignoring sairo?" Sasuke asked.  "If I neglect him , he would die and and sai won't come after me !" Naruto said . Sasuke got upset hearing that but he couldn't do anything. Suddenly he felt something weird with sairo and picked him up and felt more and more weirder . Sasuke sniffed the chile and sensed the chakra of and uchiha. " an uchiha chakra chakra but it's not mine!?" Sasuke yelled . As he sniffed sairo again, he smelled Itachi's chakra. "I-imposible h-hes d-dead!" Sasuke screamed . Sasuke couldn't believe anything and slapped himself to weak himself up . But it was an reality.

Sasuke put sairo in bed and ran towards orochimaru's base. "OROCHIMARU!" sasuke screamed as he reached there . "Yes sasuke?" Orochimaru asked . "Y-you , how did you collect Itachi's dead body?" Sasuke asked "I actually didn't collect his body but his semen so that I could recreate the uchiha clan with pure blood and power of an real pure uchiha. sai asked me for the semen and I gave him a little amount. I don't know what he did now . " Orochimaru said . "First of all , eww second who TF gave you the permission of touching Itachi!'' sasuke screamed . "I-i did it for the welfare of uchiha clan! You should be happy Because you always wanted to rebuild the uchiha clan ." Orochimaru said.

After some 'conversation' , sasuke reached Sai's hideout and entered the main room . "WHAT HAVE U DONE WHORE!" sasuke stomped in the room. "W-what did I do now? I was sitting silent after naruto gave birth!" Sai said . "Naruto has twins , one is my child and another is yours or technically someone's who isn't really alive!", sasuke said while choking sai . "I -i tried to grow a uchiha child a-and i th-" "you THOUGHT naruto of a EXPERIMENT!" sasuke threw Sai to the floor. "Your immortal i know but till I am alive you-can-not-rest-in-peace!" Sasuke said as he kicked Sai and left the room. Sai just smirked as he stood up . "And till your alive , naruto can't also rest in peace " Sai laughed as he talked to himself.

Sasuke reached home and saw naruto still sitting in the bed , holding omiru and sairo was continuously crying. "Naruto" sasuke approached naruto . "H-hey look , isn't omiru just looking like perfect mixture of us!!" Naruto said smiling. "Yes , but don't you think someone needs care" sasuke said while picking up sairo . "Oh- u-um....... I WANT RAMENNNN!!" naruto said . "Naruto i am serious, please feed sairo , he's becoming skinnier and weaker day by day.... An uchiha kid should be raised with care and love!" Sasuke said . "A-a uchiha!?" Naruto asked . "Yes, sairo is an uchiha" sasuke said. "H-he is yours?" Naruto asked in shock . Sasuke didn't want to lie and handed over sairo to naruto. Naruto hugged sairo and sasuke left the room because naruto was going to feed sairo.  Naruto felt guilty of neglecting sairo now .

Hinata sasuke and sakura sat in the living room together. "Well what did you find out about sairo?" Sakura asked . "Well something very bizzare. He is itachi's kid..." Sasuke said lowering his head. "B-but h-how!?" Hinata asked. " Orochimaru kinda collected itachi's cum and gave it to Sai and kept it with him to re built the uchiha clan..." Sasuke said . "EWWW WHAT THE FUCK!!!" sakura yelled . " I found out that both Orochimaru and Sai are immortal at this point and i still think Sai will come after naruto." Sasuke said . "I don't really understand what to do . First of all menma , that kid awakened the mangekyo at age 13" sasuke said while he face palmed . "Don't worry sasuke , you could send menma to us so he could both train with you and me!" Sakura said . "He's going to need the supervision of Kakashi and you" sakura said . "W-well sakura Chan can train menma for strength, sasuke could train him to control mangekyo sharingan and Kakashi could do both . Menma would be able to control it if he did hard work" hinata said .

After a while sasuke went home and saw menma fighting with someone. "Y-you , how DARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT MOM AND DAD LIKE THAT!" menma said as he grabbed the neck of the older man . Sasuke rushed to the scene to see Sai . Sasuke stood outside the room as he saw menma use the mangekyo sharingan. Sasuke was surprised to see menma . He was moving was too swiftly and next second he put Sai in an genjutsu. "MENMA!!" sasuke ran towards him as he saw menma fainting. Sai was getting destroyed from inside as he was watching naruto torture him continuously . Sai was screaming and sasuke burned him with amaterasu and threw him out the window. Sasuke was very impressed that menma could cast genjutsu even without any training and had almost mastered mangekyo all by himself. Boruto went to visit his mother . Yuki had a crush on boruto a long while ago and boruto had the same feelings but they were too shy to share their feelings . While boruto was walking towards naruto's room , Yuki suddenly grabbed his hand . "Y-Yuki?" Boruto asked surprised and fluttered at the same time . "Just.......be safe and.. don't irritate  naruto-sama and act politely around him" Yuki said while being over protective."o-ok Yuki" boruto said as he got inside . Yuki was getting more restless as boruto was not coming out for like an hour .

The room of naruto was soundproof because he was mostly crying and screaming in middle of nigh .

Yuki couldn't hear what was happening and going on inside the room . He couldn't wait any longer and ran into that room . "Boruto!" He opened the door to see boruto Playing with omiru and sairo while naruto was talking about his life . "Yuki!" Boruto excitedly said to Yuki , inviting him to see the babies. "I was so worried!!" Yuki rushed to boruto. " Since when did such idiot like you start worrying about me?" Boruto said. "Hey your the one idiot here!!" "Oh shut up" . Naruto just giggled as they reminded him of his childhood with sasuke . That's when it hit him . He saw both boruto and Yuki were blushing when Yuki said he was worried about boruto. Naruto realised that they both have a crush on each other. Later that day, menma and memory together came to visit naruto and naruto noticed that memory was mostly fixing her hair and menma was blushing. Naruto was happy that his kids found the love of their life . "Umm Yuki.. can you leave this room for a bit... I actually wanted to talk to boruto for a while." Naruto asked . "Oh um sure and sorry for fighting naruto sama" Yuki Said as he apologized. "It's ok my dear and no need to use sama , u can just call me aunt!" naruto said as he smiled. Yuki bowed and left .

A/n - i sorry guys for the weird part of this chapter and i understand how weird u all must be feeling while reading some parts of the chapter especially that Itachi chile one .