5 years later

Naruto was crying in his bed and questioning his existence. The bed was stained with blood and Naruto's clothes were lying there . Naruto tried to get up but he couldn't ,he touched his head and found out that his previous wound was open again. He took his clothes and went to bathroom. 'i should use cold water so i won't feel the pain'.

Sai had been torturing Naruto since the start of their relationship. He used a special type of manipulation genjutsu to go through anyone's minds. He went to Naruto's mind and change his perspective towards him as soon as he confessed his fears of Sai to him.

"Oh I am late for the mission again!", Naruto ran out of the door and went to the training field . "Ah ur late again Naruto! Why can't you just come on time?!" Sakura scolded Naruto." Oh i umm......." ,Naruto couldn't think of any excuse. "I o-" ,"over slept,naruto over slept again as he was 'training hard' yesterday " Sai said cutting off Naruto. "Oh umm Sai u didn't need to share the extra information 😳" yamato said blushing " i-its not like that! I was practicing my rasengan !!"

A/n - so guys u must be questioning about the cannon event so everything went as the anime like the 4th great ninja war, Naruto vs sasuke fight,pain arc everything just the difference is that Naruto was in a abusive relationship with Sai. And also it's my au so there are no hokage . Naruto just wanted to become strong and Bring sasuke back to Village and everything cannon

Bye ❤️🕴️🕴️