connections

While sasuke was fighting , he suddenly felt a pain in his neck .  Sasuke actived his enternal mangekyo sharingan and burned his opponent down . "Finally" sasuke said while breathing heavily. Sasuke touched his mating mark which was given by naruto and realised that it was gone . "WHAT!?" Sasuke turned his head to see that the mating mark was fading away. "Oh no no .... This is bad " sasuke said while he directly teleported to his house . "NARUTO!" sasuke called naruto. Sasuke ran inside the house to see menma and boruto crying in the couch. "Kids what happened!?" Sasuke asked . "He-he kidnapped mom" menma said . "Oh no" sasuke said . "Kids stay here and don't get out of the house!" Sasuke warned the kids and teleported to Sai's house .

When he reached there he saw blood and some white stuff all over the floor. The house smelled like decaying blood there . That smell was coming from basement so sasuke ran to the basement and that Smell  got more stronger. Sasuke saw a naruto passed out there and the smell was coming from him . "NARUTO PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US ALONE PLEASE" sasuke cried while trying to wake up naruto "NARUTOOO!" . sasuke used his enternal mangekyo sharingan to detect naruto's chakra and found out that naruto was dead . "N-no this can't be!? Naruto your pranking me right? This is not a funny joke naruto wake up . Won't you make me some tomato filled onigiri? Won't you make ramen for menma and yakisoba for boruto? Naruto please wake up!" Sasuke was smiling and crying at the same time . It was hard for sasuke to believe that naruto was killed by Sai . "Please don't do this to me naruto! I -i am sorry i for cheating on you i-i wasn't really cheating that hoe kissed me first i promise i would never cheat on you please i am sorry " sasuke burried his face in naruto's chest . "Oh so your not dead huh? Come on now you will get more punished for acting" Sai said while he walked down the basement to see sasuke . "S-sasuke?" Sai said in utter fear . "You............" Sasuke disappeared from his place in speed of lightning . "W-where are you show your sel-" Sai didn't get to complete his sentence before he collapsed to the floor . "AHH MY LEGS!?" Sai screamed in pain as he felt pain in his lower body . " You screamed in this much? Huh pathetic" sasuke said while Sai was still screaming . "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Sai screamed . "Let me show you who's a real bitch" sasuke said while he poured a weird substance on Sai . "AHHHHHHHHH" Sai screamed in terror as he felt intense pain in his all body . While Sai was taking his last breath , sasuke burned Sai's body using amaterasu . "Naruto don't worry I am here" sasuke hugged naruto and took him to the hospital and barged inside of Tsunade's office. "What happe- NARUTO!" tsunade ran towards sasuke to carry naruto . "W-why isn't he breathing!?" Tsunade stared at sasuke while crying "h-he is alive-" sasuke collapsed to the floor . Sasuke Woke up and saw his kids crying on his lap and an blurry figure standing near him . He saw naruto but after he cleaned his eyes, he saw it was just tsunade. "I-is naruto.....okay?" Sasuke asked . "HE IS DEAD YOU SHIT HE IS DEAD! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME HES NOT ALIVE!" tsunade countinuesly slapped sasuke's face . "W-what?" The kids looked towards sasuke for explanation "tsunade don't speak like that infront of kids!" Sasuke wispered to tsunade. "Our mom's dead?" Menma asked while processing the whole situation. " Everyone come with me" Tsunade said to the kids . "See....." Tsunade started crying. "M-mom.." the kids started crying after seeing naruto's body. 

Later that day, everyone got home and no one was in their mental state. Sasuke was already becoming crazy and if not giving soon therapy, he could become a phycho . Boruto was countinuesly screaming and saying 'look mom is laughing there!' . The only one who was acting like an adult and comforting everyone was menma . Till now the mating mark on sasuke's neck had completely disappeared.