12 years later

" menma , boruto! Come here it's dinner time!" Naruto yelled at his children because they were playing froM 5 hours now . " Huh...RAMEN!!!! I LOVE RAMENNNN" menma screamed.  " augh ramen again! I thought u made yakisoba!" Boruto said " wait.... YOU REALLY MADE YAKISOBA. THANK YOU MOM!" boruto screamed in excitement . " Mom were going to bed" menma and boruto told naruto." Ok kids good night!" Naruto said happily.

After a while naruto heard a knock on the door and Went to answer it but suddenly he screamed and fainted. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Menma and boruto ran down the stairs to see their mother fainted in the door steps and and dark shadowy figure holding naruto in his laps ."w-w-who are y-you i-im not s-scared o-of you!" Menma said while stuttering. "Sup kids" sasuke 1stood from the door step. "AHHHHHA A GHOST AHH!" menma ran away screaming. "What is up with menma?" Sasuke asked boruto " mah nothing he's always been a scaredy cat " boruto said with a bored expression 'a scaredy cat huh! This seems familiar to me!' sasuke thought "ok kids sorry for distributing your sleep." Sasuke said . " Hn" boruto left to his room. "  sasuke why did you have to come late at 3:00 am!" Naruto yelled . " Cause my mission ended at night " sasuke said .

Warning smut ahead

Naruto and sasuke left for sleep or well for making love. Sasuke pushed naruto to bed and opened his clothes making him naked "how pethetic naruto , ur tiny hole begging for me to be inside" sasuke said sarcastically . " Hey why are wearing protection?" Naruto asked " uh i don't want you to be pregnant again naruto " sasuke said " oh shut up and remove it" naruto said. Sasuke listened to naruto and removed it but he didn't want naruto to get pregnant again and feel the same pain of last time. "Aaaa~" naruto moaned as sasuke entered him "s-suke s-slow down~!" Naruto was a moaning mess . Sasuke had again reached his climax and had his sharingan awaken . "mom?" Menma entered the room looking tired "AHHHHH" naruto screamed as he saw menma walking into the room. "Uhh never mind . I am leaving " menma said in an monotonous voice. "Well that was akward....." Sasuke said while laughing. "Shut up sasuke-" sasuke suddenly entered naruto . " AH ummm~" naruto moaned. After a while naruto again passed out. Sasuke saw the cum over naruto's stomach and ran a finger through it . "umm tasty~" sasuke said . He was happy that naruto's cum tasted more like ginger and tomato which made sasuke happy as sasuke was fond of Tomatos.

The next morning it was a akward situation between naruto, sasuke and menma . Boruto didn't understand what was going on so he decided to ignore it . "Menma would you like extre toppings on your ramen?" Naruto said "n-no" menma said . After dinner,while everyone was leaving , menma grabbed sasuke's hand and stoped him . "D-do you need something, menma?" Sasuke asked . " Look I don't want you to get my mom suffering because of your lust! . Do you think i don't know what happened to our mom in the past?. Ok look , if you can't control your lust just use protection but DON'T-DARE-GETTING-MOM-PREGNANT!" menma said as his sharingan turned into two tomoes . Sasuke said said nothing as he left for his room. " You came dear! What took you so long?" Naruto asked . "Well men-.... Can you tell me how you feel about menma?" Sasuke asked . "Oh he's very bubbly and funny, just like me but sometimes he behaves like you. I love that fact about him . When he gets angry, he just looks like a mini you , i also kept a photo of him getting Angry!" Naruto showed sasuke the photo. "Well do you know that he haa awakened the two tomoe sharingan?" Sasuke asked . "Y-yea . While you where out for mission for 5 years , we kept a pet cat named  mikazuki . But two years later a dog killed our cat infront of us , which caused the boys to be trumatized . At that moment both boruto and menma awakened sharingan. But i don't know how menma awakened two tomoe" naruto said. "Well did something happen?" Naruto asked . "Well.... Today while coming to this room , menma stoped me and said that he doesn't want me to get you pregnant again and said that he knows about your past" sasuke said while his head was low . " HE KNOWS!?" naruto asked in astonishment. "Well I didn't tell my kids anything about the past but how did menma know?" Naruto said. The both of them weren't able to sleep that night.