broken soul

Everyone in the uchimaki household were sleeping and then sasuke felt something very heavy lying on his chest . "W-who is it!?" Sasuke frightenely asked. "Mmm sasuke~" an angelic voice wispered in sasuke's ear . Suddenly a bright and shiny yellowish- orange ball appeared . That ball told sasuke to follow it .  'that voice!? It's like naruto moaning' sasuke thought . As sasuke followed it , they reached the konoha auditorium. There sasuke sat and Suddenly saw a shadow in the stage "n-n-naruto?" Sasuke called out . That shadow didn't respond and started dancing.  While that shadow was dancing, another tall shadow appeared and danced with the the first shadow . Sasuke sat quietly and watched the show. (The first shadow portraits naruto)    . Naruto was dancing perfectly but the Sai (the second shadow) pulled his belt out and started beating naruto . Sasuke stood from his seat but then a force Stoped sasuke . "just watch my love" that same voice told sasuke. Now naruto wasn't dancing anymore but begging Sai to spare his life . Sai continued to beat naruto until he caried naruto and threw him in the bed . Naruto was pleading Sai to not do it but Sai still sexually abused naruto . After he was done he kicked naruto out of the  bed and naruto fell from it hitting his head .  Sasuke noticed a weird thing , while naruto fell from the bed , he wasn't crying or doing anything which was weird because after that much of abuse naruto must have felt pain and should respond to it . Sasuke continued to watch. Sai ordered naruto to cook him ramen but naruto was not able to stand . Sai was continuously yelling at naruto while naruto was struggling to stand . Sasuke noticed that naruto's legs were broken but somehow naruto managed to stand. He cooked ramen and took some for himself and secretly ate because Sai didn't allow him to eat . After naruto completed his work he hid from Sai and started eating ramen but then Sai came and held naruto by his neck and started choking him . Sasuke wanted to run up the stage but couldn't do anything because the force was holding him very tightly. Sai threw naruto to the floor and the shadows suddenly disappeared. Sasuke also saw that naruto was thinking about his fate and family in the last scenes. Sasuke heard that voice say "thank you my love for everything. I am always with you......." And sasuke was in tears . Sasuke was leaving but the felt like someone was holding his hand and giggling. "Turn around love" the voice instructed  . When sasuke turned around , he saw that naruto was pregnant. It didn't take long for sasuke to realise that naruto was pregnant at the Time he died . Sasuke felt like naruto was happy to give sasuke the news but didn't get the chance. "Let's go home my love"  that voice instructed sasuke. "Love? Were you really pregnant?" Sasuke asked. "Yes" naruto's soul responded . Sasuke got home and slept at in naruto's room . The whole night he felt like someone was walking around the room but when he'll look in direction, he'll see nothing. "Naruto i know u can't sleep but please come to bed and cuddle me me!" Sasuke said . Soon enough he felt like someone was climbing on the bed and hugged him tightly. "Don't mind me teme , I'm just a broken soul , how can I sleep?" Naruto responded  . "Hn usuratonkachi" sasuke said and slept .  The next morning menma and boruto felt paranormal activities happening in the house hold . While they would here sounds of naruto crying and sounds of utensils. "Boruto complete your work!" Boruto heard a wispere in his ear. Sasuke later explained kids that it's naruto himself and not to worry about it .

Well technically the house became haunted because mostly at night the kid would here sounds like 'no please don't hit me Sai!' ,'i-iam sorry please l-let me go!' , 'sai please stop ' , 'sasuke help me' and many more . Sasuke also heard it and assumed that Sai's soul is also with them . Sasuke knew Sai's soul was a bad omen towards the house but he couldn't do anything because of he called an exorcist to his house , he may remove naruto also . Sai was still abusing naruto even after death which made sasuke's blood boil . The kids were scared of all this so sasuke sent them stay at sakura's house . Sasuke thought of reanimating naruto by the help of Orochimaru so naruto could be made alive again .

A/n- i know guys I made the story way too cringe but i didn't get any idea 💀 like seriously NARU GHOST? . Guys forgive meh😜😜