the end of naruto uzumaki

"turn around naruto" sai said while he thrusted into naruto "p-pl-please Sai d-d-dont do i-it" naruto begged Sai while crying . "Shut up u piece of shit" Sai said while he pushed naruto off the bed. Naruto hit his head and started bleeding very badly. He again got bruised arms and blood trickling down his thighs . He was assuring himself that menma and boruto would be ok . "What are you doing bitch , get up and cook me some ramen!" Sai barked. "I-i c-c-cant get up!" Naruto said while struggling to get up . "Oh do u want me to torture you more?" Sai said . "N-no i-i w-will ma-make rame-men " naruto said while he got up . Naruto struggled to walk so he decided to crawl until he saw a table or a chair so he can get support. 'where is chair , I need it for holding. I can't walk . Sasuke please come save me!' naruto thought while he was crawling. "Get up bitch and start walking, i am getting more hungry!" Sai yelled . Naruto got a hold of a table and stood up and started walking away . His legs were broken and he was
trembling but naruto walked to the kitchen while hold the walls . 'are my kids ok? Ofcourse they will be okay, menma and boruto are very powerful and both of them know how to use chidori and rasengan and also have sharingan! How could something happen to them' naruto said while cooking ramen . He was very hungry but he wasn't allowed to eat any food for five days. He was suppose to only drink water. He was craving ramen at the moment but if a ate it , Sai would punish him .

Naruto made extra ramen for himself and took it out in a box then his it inside a small corner. Naruto knew Sai would eat ramen in his room and kick naruto out of there ,so naruto could secretly eat ramen by hiding in the same corner. Naruto made the ramen and gave it to Sai and as planned, Sai yelled at naruto to get out of his room . Naruto struggling to walk, reached that corner and started eating the extra ramen as fast as he could . But Sai , using his mind reading jutsu , knew what naruto was planning and next second, he reached where naruto was eating secretly. " how pathetic ! This little hoe had this much nurve to hide and eat from me?" Sai Said while choking naruto . "S-sai please l-let m-me go 'coughs' i - am s-sorry p-please" naruto said with tears rolling down his cheeks. 'this was my fate? Am i going to die now? Can sasuke take care of the kids? Menma boruto , are they going to be ok? . Thank you lord kaguya for everything.' naruto thought while he cried . Sai threw naruto to floor and naruto fell with a huge thud sound . ' thank you for everything sasuke , thank you menma thank you boruto. Be happy' naruto said while he dropped his last tear and closed his eyes. "So this bitch finally died . Great . " Sai said while he caried naruto's body to hide it and dispose it later.