the truth is out

"N-no Sai please i-iam sorry please don't do this to me!" Naruto said to Sai shaking in fear " after what u did u fucking deserve this" saying that Sai throws a bucket of very hot water on Naruto."AHHHHHHHH SAI I-T BURNS PLEASE SAVE ME SAII!" naruto screams out of excess pain.

Sai was frustrated from his solo mission and decided to take out his anger on naruto. He tortured Naruto for 10 minutes and was sexually harassing him. while he was doing so , naruto scratched Sai with his claw like nails. For this reason Sai threw a bucket of hot water knowing that Naruto has open cuts and wounds so he could feel the 'pain' Sai felt .

It was the day sasuke was coming back to hidden leaf for 4-5 days from his mission .  While moving around the leaf market he saw Naruto knocked out in a very small corner , sasuke took him to his home as he didn't know where naruto or Sai lived as they kept their addresses secret.

"Where am i ?"naruto asked frightened " calm down naruto ur at my house " sasuke said calmingly to calm down naruto. "So sasuke why did u call me here?" A white haired jonin asked sasuke. "Kakashi i think we should talk outside the room. Sasuke and Kakashi got out of the room and sat in drawing room couch."i think naruto is getting abused by Sai because when I was walking in the leaf market I saw naruto fainted in a small corner and i carried him here . I thought that naruto needed to change so i took off his shirt and saw fresh cut marks which were open and some old cut marks, they were bleeding badly and naruto had some burn marks over him " sasuke said . "This is a very serious matter I have to investigate " Kakashi said with a sign.

Kakashi walked up to the room where naruto was sitting."naruto, open ur shirt and pants" Kakashi said "but why?" naruto asked "Just do as i said " Kakashi angerly said . Naruto opened his shirt and Kakashi saw the naruto had cut marks,new and old open wound, bleeding wound and some burn marks . Kakashi was shocked by the sight and told naruto to open his pants, naruto as following the order opened his pants and Kakashi saw blood trickling down naruto's thighs. 'So the truth is finally out ' Kakashi,sasuke and Sai thought at the same time