the encounter

Sasuke was walking around the market and suddenly saw a similar blond . It was naruto. "Narutoooo" sasuke ran towards naruto . "S-sasuke" naruto got nervous as he got close . "Why did you do that yesterday?" Sasuke asked . "Shut up and don't touch me . I am here for one purpose and trust me , its not you." Naruto said while stopping his tears from falling. "And what's that purpose?" Sasuke asked. "Getting pregnancy tests" naruto almost cried. "W-what. I-is that baby your new husband's?" Sasuke asked while lowering his head . "No . Sorry but I gotta leave." Naruto walked past sasuke. 'if that child isn't naruto's husband's child , then is it mine?' sasuke thought about that . Naruto bought the tests and got home . Sai smelled an alpha's smell in naruto's arms . "Who touched you?" Sai asked . "I-its not my fault I promise! Sasuke ca-" "sasuke?" Sai punched naruto in his face. "Sasuke huh?" Sai got over naruto and beat him until he was knocked out. Naruto didn't take a minute to stand up and ran from the house as fast as he could. His legs were broken, his face was swellen and bleed from some areas. Naruto ran towards sasuke's house and knocked on it . Sasuke opened the door to see naruto. "W-WHAT HAPPENED!?" sasuke almost screamed seeing naruto's condition. "Please l-let m-me inside your house, he's coming, help!" Naruto said as he kneeled down infront of sasuke. Sasuke caried naruto inside and closed the door.

"Sasuke i am sorry, he's after me again " naruto said as he cried. "It's ok naruto calm down, i know what happened and it's not your fault. I know he must have threatened you with something very precious in your life, didn't he?" Sasuke asked as he comforted naruto. "He forced me , he forced me to break up with you or o-or he will remove your memory of our moments. I-i had to do it for the safety of our children!" Naruto cried while hugging sasuke. Sasuke chuckled. "I-its not funny, how much I suffered while not being with you, my heart always ached thinking about you!!!!. When i-i said those things to you , i didn't mean it!!!" Naruto cried his eyes out. "I chuckled because i think you forgot I was an uchiha, the matster of genjutsus. Sai couldn't have layed hand on me oh sorry wouldn't be able to cross our gate " sasuke said in a soft voice to comfort naruto. "Y-you can? You can put Sai under genjutsu?" Naruto asked . "Yes ,I can , if you want I can give him a taste of genjutsu" sasuke said while comforting naruto  . " Well I'll fight him but you'll stay at home, he could harm you too in the fight . " Naruto was worried about Sasuke. "N-no i Don't want you to fight s-s-sai!" Naruto said. Hearing this sasuke thought that naruto had some feelings for Sai . "Why" sasuke asked in a deeper voice. "I don't know i just don't want you to fight him" naruto said.

Sasuke knew that naruto's condition was getting worse thinking about all so he decided to put naruto to sleep and  went to pick up boruto and menma from akademy .

Sai , who was running after naruto, decided to check sasuke's house. And as he expected, naruto was there. He got near naruto and started kissing him . Naruto got up and saw Sai . He tried to push Sai but he won't listen. And at the same time , sasuke came home with the kids . When he saw the scene , he barged into the room. "Who the hell are you!" Sasuke asked looking at Sai . "Oh don't you remember, naruto's husband" Sai Said. "Really? Sai it's not going to work , naruto told me everything" sasuke said . "Oh so you found out huh?" Sai said as he started doing some hand sighs. After Sai did the jutsu , sasuke fell to the ground. "NOO!" naruto screamed as he ran towards sasuke. "Nonono please wake up sasuke please" naruto cried as he tried to wake sasuke. Menma and boruto were watching everything but they couldn't do anything. "I told you, don't show over smartness infront of me . Now byee and enjoy your new life" Sai said as he left the house.

Naruto was still sitting on the floor crying until sasuke opened his eyes. "Naruto?" Sasuke sat up . "Sasuke your ok!" Naruto said as he hugged him tightly. "What happened and what are u doing here? Shouldn't you be with Sai right now?" Sasuke said as he gently pushed naruto away from him . Suddenly it hit naruto, Sai erased the memory of ther life after marriage. Sai was outside and was hearing the conversation. "Oh naruto,  let's go home it's getting late. And come with the kids~" Sai said as he walked into the room. "Oh hello sasuke" Sai greeted sasuke with a smile. Sasuke immediately activated mangekyo sharingan and put Sai inside a genjutsu. "S-sasuke?" Naruto was surprised by sasuke's sudden behaviour. "Oh you thought that i forgot everything~? Your really and dobe~" sasuke said as he smirked. Later that day sasuke took Sai to tsunade to get arrested.

Naruto was at home with the kids . The kids were at there room . "Menma?" "Yha?" "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" "Yes" "wtf just happened there?" "I have no idea bro , but let's just complete our homeworks" menma said.

Sasuke returned home and sat next to naruto. "Naruto ,earlier today , you said you were getting a pregnancy test and when I asked you whose child was that , you said it was not Sai's. But if it was not Sai's then whose child is that." Sasuke knew the answer but still asked to get conformed . "It's yours teme" naruto said while he cupped his stomach . Sasuke happily hugged naruto. "Thank you, thank you for everything naruto." Sasuke said . As always, both of them cuddled together.