crazy mother

Naruto woke up and soon as he did , sasuke hugged him tightly crying. "S-stay a-away!" Naruto pulled away himself from sasuke . "Lo- love what's wrong?" Sasuke said . "Ju-just stay a-away fr-from m-me y-you d-demon!" Naruto tried to get away from sasuke . Sasuke understood what happened and left the room .

After 1 month , naruto was completely recovered but still he decided to live at sakura's house with menma , omiru and sairo .

Sakura was married to hinata so they also had two kids . Memory harugo and Yuki harugo .

Among the uchimaki Brothers,  boruto was the omega and menma the alpha . And in harugo , Yuki was the alpha because he's a boy and memory was an normal beta  . Menma  always had an crush on memory but was too shy to express it  . He was happy that they were staying at harugo household because he would stay with memory for few days.

Naruto was so tensed with everything that he had gone completely crazy. When menma will go near naruto, naruto would push him and after few minutes he would forget what he did. He was always favouring omiru and treating sairo badly. Menma and hinata noticed that thing so hinata decided to take care of sairo . Menma would never go in naruto's room because he mostly looked , talked and behaved like sasuke which made naruto attack menma.

Once menma had to go to naruto's room for giving him food . "M-mother i-i g-got y-you s-some f-food". Menma trembled as he kept the tray beside Naruto. Menma didn't get a chance to run because naruto pounced on him . "YOUR HERE TO TAKE MY CHILD HUH!!?" naruto yelled as he grabbed menma's hair . "M-MOTHER I-ITS ME M-MENMA!!" menma cried as he tried to defend himself. Memory heard loud sounds coming from naruto's room and menma was also there so she awakened her byakugan and saw that naruto was attacking menma . Memory ran towards them and grabbed naruto's hand as he was going to punch menma . "AUNT NARUTO" memory was now trying to drag menma from him but she couldn't do anything as naruto was way too much powerful. "M-MOM!" memory screamed calling for hinata . Hinata heard memory and ran towards them . When she saw the situation, she tried push naruto away from the kids and it kinda worked . Menma grabbed memory's hand and ran towards the exit . Hinata was there to calm down naruto. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY LADY!" naruto yelled. "Naruto it's me hinata... Naruto calm down no one's going to take your child." As hinata said that , naruto calmed a little. Hinata fed naruto and left the room .

When she got out side she saw that memory was way too trumatized and Yuki and menma were comforting her . Hinata told memory to rest in her bedroom and told Yuki to go with her.

Hinata sat next to menma . "Menma I know it's way too difficult for you to see your mother in such conditions... But trust me she'll get better soon" hinata said as she comforted menma . Menma just nodded and when hinata peaked at menma's eyes , he had awakened the mangekyo sharingan. "M-Menma!!! Y-your s-sharingan!" Hinata trembled. "Huh!?" Menma was supprised and ran towards the mirror to check . "M-MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!" menma screamed.

Menma decided to visit his father as sasuke must know better about the mangekyo. "F-father?" Menma said as he entered a very dark and scary place . "Who's there" a scary voice came across the bedroom. "F-father i-its me m-menma" menma said as he started walking towards the bedroom. Sasuke was surprised why menma came here and rushed down to him . He turned on the lights to see menma in a very critical condition. "Menma is something wrong!?" Sasuke kneeled down infront of menma . "I-i-" "let's go to the bedroom" sasuke took menma to his room. "Now tell me what happened" sasuke asked menma. Menma didn't say anything and looked down. "I-is it something about naruto?" Sasuke asked . "N-no!" Menma said . Suddenly menma raised his head as looked towards sasuke. "WHAT!" sasuke was surprised as he saw menma's eyes . "T-THATS MANGEK- don't worry I'll teach you how to control it" sasuke said . Menma suddenly fainted and sasuke understood what happened. He applied a blind fold an told menma to rest. 

'that poor boy. He awakened the mangekyo sharingan at age 13!? . No uchiha had awakened the mangekyo at such age . He won't be able to use it until I train him .' sasuke thought. He cried thinking about menma .

Hinata was searching for menma as he left without telling anyone. Hinata thought of going to sasuke's house with sakura . "Sakura?" Hinata got to sakura's room . "Yha?" Sakura sat up on her bed . "Can we go to sasuke's house right now?" Hinata asked . "Sure" sakura said . They told memory and Yuki to take care of naruto and they left . When they reached at sasuke's house, they first ran to menma's room and there they saw menma resting on bed with blindfold in his eyes. Hinata understood what happened. "Hina? What happened to menma" sakura asked as she sat next to sleeping menma . "H-he awakened the mangekyo sharingan" hinata said . "WHAT!" sakura screamed. "Who's there!" Sasuke came running towards menma's room . "S-sakura hinata!? What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked . "Actually we came here check up on menma and you" sakura stood up . "Oh...... Well is naruto ok?" Sasuke asked. "His condition is still bad and he can't seem to recognise anyone" sakura said . "H-he also attacked menma because he thought that u were going to take his baby" hinata said . "WHAT?" sakura and sasuke screamed at the same time . "He isn't taking proper care of sairo because he is Sai's child and always caring about omiru , your child" hinata said . "C-can i meet him?" Sasuke asked.  "I don't think so" hinata said . When sakura and hinata were leaving, sasuke also decided to go with them .