Shame (1/?)

A/N:
I will be trying my best to keep all of their personalities because I know many people like it better when their original personalities are kept because I know like when they aren't all fanon! Please do tell me what spelling and grammar mistakes I make, I really appreciate it when I get told my mistakes so I can fix them for next time! Thank you so much and enjoy as my fingers slowly die!

Not smut (sorry you guys)

Angst-ish???

Ship: kokudou

Tw: Puking, mature language, insecurities

This chapter's summary: Douma realizes how different him and his comrades looked from humans, he hadn't noticed that there was so many visible differences, for one humans didn't have large fangs, they also did not have sharp nails. That is why Douma became disgusted in everyone's appearances and even tried to avoid his friends because of how unnatural they truly were.
—————————————————————————

It was midnight and the upper moons were all awake, Gyutaro and Daki arguing over little things as usual, Nakime sitting as she relaxed whilst holding onto her biwa with her beautiful ink black hair covering her eye, Gyokko creating a new pot.

Kokushibo was sitting in his room cross legged, Akaza in the dark forest as he searched for some humans that he could feast on, Hantengu shaking with tears in his eyes being the anxious demon that he has always been, and finally douma, who has been sitting on his bean bag chair like always.

It had been hours since he had last gotten up, and he was getting quite tired of sitting doing nothing, but what was he supposed to do? He didn't want to bother Kokushibo due to last time he was nearly killed for surprising the poor guy from behind while he was trying to have a conversation with Muzan, he couldn't hang out with Akaza because Akaza was out hunting and he was too lazy to try looking for him in that forest, Hantengu wanted nothing to do with him because all the guy likes is to mope around and tremble at any loud sound. Nakime seemed to always ignore him whenever he would to try talking to her, and he knew for certain that Daki and Gyutaro were fighting and he didn't want to get involved.

The blonde groaned in defeat, he wanted to do something, anything. Perhaps he could fix his appearance a little bit, his hair was a mess at the moment and Akaza would always comment whenever his hair wasn't fixed. He had nothing to do anyways so why not? His hair took hours to do because of the length so this was the best way to pass the time, he got up from his chair stretching a little before heading to his bathroom, as he picked up his hairbrush he locked eyes with his reflection, he leaned in a little and his eyes widened at the sight of himself.
He stared for a minute before brushing his tangled platinum blond hair, he winced whenever he went through a knot, he wasn't too fond of brushing his hair exactly for that reason, but if he didn't brush his hair then there would be so much more knots, and he did not like the idea of that.

He stopped brushing his hair once it got back to its silky texture, he smiled at his work, but when he looked at his reflection yet again he felt his stomach drop, and a nauseous feeling, his skin was pale, in fact it was as white as milk. He leaned in yet again to look at himself close up, he opened his mouth and brought his finger up to his mouth to help him see his fangs better, unlike humans, they were sharp. They looked like he could bite through a brick with no trouble at all, he looked at his sharp fingernails, sure humans could grow long nails but his were sharp like knives, maybe even sharper, he could easily slice a human with them.

He looked into the eyes of his reflection and saw the bold black kanji in his glowing rainbow eyes, humans had pupils, not a kanji that showed his status, and humans certainly did not have glowing eyes.