Shame (last part)

Kokudou
Angst-ish??
—————————————————————————

Douma woke up on the floor, he must've fallen off of his seat, but it hadn't bothered him, he got up slowly, due to him being sore all over. It must've been the fact that he had slept on the floor.

Once he had gotten up the flashbacks from yesterday had flooded his mind, he knew he needed to stay away from a mirror at all costs, especially his comrades. It wasn't going to be so hard right? All he has to do it isolate himself..until he starts to feel better. He thought about it and realized it was a terrible idea.

What did he care, as long as he gets over this little phase he'll be fine. It's not like the others would care, although Muzan would definitely get on ass. A sigh could be heard from the blonde, he knew that it was going to be hard, he just didn't want to admit it.

He sat back down on his chair, now what was he going to do? He threw his golden fan up in the air, and then catching it, he did this for nearly two hours. Maybe he could go take a nice long shower to pass the time, although he had a mirror in his bathroom, he wanted to avoid seeing himself. Whatever, it's not like he can't just cover the mirror.

The tall demon walked up to his bathroom door, hesitant to open the door, but he did it anyway. He undressed himself quickly, his gaze avoiding the mirror, once he got his shirt off he threw it over the mirror. He turned on the water, making sure it was the exact temperature he wanted it to be at. He took his time bathing himself, nobody would want to visit him anyways, so he could take as long as he wanted, unless he gets teleported somewhere, that would be pretty embarrassing.

How is he even going to fix his hair he thought, it took him a minute to think of something he could do, a braid would look nice. Although he would need to look in the mirror since he's not so good at braiding his hair, although he could do a ponytail. He knew that buns did not suit him, and if he was going to be honest, he hated the style.

He turned off the water and dried himself in a white towel, he covered his lower body with the cloth. He grabbed a hair tie and quickly put his hair into a ponytail, of course he didn't know what it looked like but hopefully it was decent looking, he wouldn't want to go out looking crappy while hunting for a woman to eat after all.

When he walked out of his room he was met with Kokushibo, Daki, and Gyutaro looking at him, their faces completely serious. He tried to push past them but Kokushibo yanked him by his hair, making them face each other. Douma felt like he was about to scream at the sight of him.

Douma kicked him before running out of their sight. This infuriated Kokushibo, how dare he kick his superior? He thought.

He would've let it slide if it were a light kick, but this one hurt. He looked behind him and saw the blonde running away quickly, he decided to follow.

The two were now in a forest, except one didn't know they were being followed. That was until he felt a cold presence behind him. "Uppermoon Two," Kokushibo spoke, Douma didn't expect for him to follow him to a forest. He refused to turn around and face the consequences of kicking his superior, he didn't want to see the ugly truth.

"Please. Please go away." The blonde pleaded, he felt a cold hand on his shoulder, Kokushibo was trying to turn him around so that he could look Douma in the eyes again. Although Douma used all of his strength to not be turned around.

"Look at me."

Douma shook his head no, he was shaking, he wanted to fight back but he knew that would lead to more serious consequences. "When I Tell you to do something you are meant to do it." Kokushibo said, now losing his cool.

Douma turned to face him slowly, he was about to turn his head back before Kokushibo grabbed both sides of his head, restricting him to move his head at all.

"Leave me alone!" Douma yelled, it shocked Kokushibo, but then he became more annoyed at the yelling. He is not going to be yelled at by his inferior, he's going to make sure of it.

"Why the hell are you acting like it's going to kill you to look at everyone, it's like you're hiding something! What if you're planning on harming our lord. He wouldn't even know because he can't read your thoughts!"

"I'm not hiding anything!" Douma yelled back in defense.

"Really? Then why are you acting so weird? Even Gyutaro and Daki noticed how weird you were acting!" Kokushibo said, making sure he yelled louder than the blonde.

"You guys are just ugly! Even I'm too ugly to look at!" Douma yelled louder than Kokushibo had done, it's something the two did whenever they got into arguments, and whoever could yell the louder would often be the one who has the upper hand in the fight, it was a stupid thing they did anyway.

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" Kokushibo yelled. Feeling ever so slightly hurt that his friend had thought that of him and the rest of the demons.

Douma stayed silent, he kept his eyes closed, he didn't like where this fight was going, he never meant to say what he did but he just did, it wasn't the intention though.

Kokushibo held in his anger, all he did was stare at the blonde, not like he knew since his eyes were closed like the pathetic being that he is.

Eventually Kokushibo couldn't contain his anger anymore and slapped Douma, he was filled with rage, but he did feel bad when Douma let out a yelp from the sudden pain.

"Honestly..how the hell do you see yourself as ugly..? At least you don't have to deal with six eyes." Kokushibo said, making Douma's excuse feel useless.

"How about you try dealing with keeping a cult together, having incredibly sharp nails, and ugly smile lines because I want to make sure every uppermoon feels comfortable around me even though it never works huh?!" 

"So now you're just using a basic human insecurity?"

"So now you're trying to make my insecurities irrelevant?"

Kokushibo growled at how disrespectful Douma was being right now, he lifted his hand up to hit him yet again, "Please..please don't hurt me.." Douma begged.

Never had he ever thought that Douma would be begging him not to hurt him, he looked at Douma and saw that one eye was open, staring at his lifted hand that was about to hit him.

He lowered his hand and let out a sigh, "Look..I'm sorry about being this way, I just need to make sure that nothing happens to any of us..I shouldn't have hit you before, and I shouldn't have forced you to look at me which was something that you were uncomfortable with, and I'm sorry for trying to make your argument irrelevant."

"It's alright. I shouldn't have kicked you and ran away like that." Douma apologized, he was pulled into a hug.

"You're still fucking ugly."
———————————————————————
1,259 words

I'm so damn tired since I just published two other chapters, with absolutely no motivation