Show Some Respect

I am currently writing this while I'm on a call with my beautiful sunshine nugget

DELICOUS EGGY WEGGY

SMUT SMUT SMUT OMG!!!
Kokudou
Top : Koku Bottom : Douma
————————————————————

"Gah!~"

A single lubricated finger that belonged to the six eyed male was shoved into the tight hole of the man below him, then a second finger was added. Another gasp could be heard from the blond, the fingers moved in a scissoring motion before a third finger was added. Even though he was getting dominated by his superior he kept the cocky attitude, "Shove in the fourth finger, maybe then your dick will fit." The blond teased, not expecting the outcome it would bring.

His face was shoved into the pillow, "Keep your mouth shut." Said the man on top of him, thrusting his four fingers in and out of the man, stretching him out as far as he needed. Whimpers could be heard from upper moon two, he could feel the fingers inside of him curling slightly, and the faint sound of skin was arousing to him. When Douma had finally gotten used to the feeling of being filled, the fingers inside of him were taken out, the blond let out a whine of disappointment, wanting the feeling to come back. "You know I can't finger you forever right?" The black haired man questioned.

"Yeah yeah, come on just put it in me already!" The rainbow eyed man complained, waiting impatiently for his superior to fill him yet again. "Don't give me that attitude." Kokushibo said, rubbing his cock on the blond's ass, watching the man below him resisting the urge to move his hips, knowing that it would only anger Kokushibo. Douma waited for the taller to get on with it, but it seemed that it would be a few minutes before he would get what he wanted. When the blond wasn't tense anymore he felt his superior shove himself deep into him. A moan escaped the lips of the rainbow eyed demon, "Ohhh!~ This is much bigger than four fingers!~" he said between gasps.

His hair was pulled in return,the six eyed man was now thrusting into the other's hole, keeping a slow and steady pace at first. Then when he felt that his inferior was ready began going faster and the power in each of his thrusts increased. His left hand was rested on Douma's hip, and his other hand had a handful of the beautiful blond hair, tugging it whenever he was being too loud, or when he made snarky remarks.

The sounds of skin slapping only encouraged Kokushibo to go harder, Douma's lip quivered. He hadn't felt such pleasure like this in ages, he felt like he was about to pass out during. "C-calm down! Jesus you don't have to go that hard!~" the blond cried out, "This isn't for your pleasure." Kokushibo stated, thrusting into him harder, making the noises from the other increase in volume, enjoying the loud moans that came from his inferior.

Tears of pleasure fell from the rainbow eyes, he was practically screaming at this point, even the tugs he received from the man on top of him barely did anything. If anything it probably made him louder. The blond's face was an absolute mess, he had been drooling, his hair was tangled, and his face was completely red. He let out a cry when he felt his prostate get hit by the dick inside him. "Oh fuck!~ P-please, do that again!~" the blond begged, Kokushibo obliged and thrusted into the man hitting the same spot like he was told. The blond let out another groan.

His sight was foggy due to the tears, when he instinctively moved his hips he felt the nails of the his superior dig into his soft fair skin. His nails had left a mark in the skin, but they didn't mind. Douma seemed to be in heaven, but Kokushibo had the constant fear of someone walking in on them. Still he was going to make sure that his inferior would think twice about treating him as an equal, having to thrust in and out of his inferior tired him out. He didn't stop though, just listening to those erotic noises that left the other's mouth seemed to encourage him.

The older man grasped the blond's cock, feeling it twitch in his strong hand, stroking it. "Hah..~ What are you doing?" Douma asked whimpering as he felt himself being stroked.

Kokushibo didn't give him an answer, continuing to thrust in the younger male, he felt the cock twitch slightly in his hand yet again, he knew that he was getting close to his climax, and so was he. "In or out?" Kokushibo asked, "H-huh..?" Douma questioned, not understanding what the other was implying. "Do you want me to cum in you or not?" He said, his breathing was becoming more ragged.

"I-in.." the blond stuttered, his eyes shut tight, tears streamed down his face, and his hands gripped the bedsheets tight, he let out a whine when he finally reached his orgasm.

A low groan could be heard from the taller as he let himself finish in the crying man. He stayed inside of him for an extra second, catching his breath before pulling out, the sticky white liquid dripped out of the other's hole. Kokushibo quickly dressed himself, walking to the door, "Seriously? No aftercare?" Douma complained. "I've got to hurry and get back to my place." The six eyed man said, it's not that he actually had to go, it's just that he didn't want to spend anymore time with that man.

When the door was slammed shut Douma got up, feeling a bit weak. He walked to his bathroom, preparing a nice bath for him to enjoy.

He stepped into the bathtub and sat down in the water, enjoying the temperature of the water. He sat in the water for awhile before actually washing himself off, when he was finished he got out of the water, shivering from the cold air, he drained the water and dried himself off with a towel.

He got in his regular clothing again and sat on his bed. "What a douchebag." He said to himself, laughing softly. 

His door was swung open by Akaza, "Is there a reason why you came into my room?" Douma asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. "You said we were gonna train together, hurry up!" The striped man said excitedly. He always bothered Douma whenever he wanted to train, which was pretty much everyday..

"Alright let's go." Douma smiled, following Akaza's lead.

——————————————————————
1,104 words

I'm bored ❤️