Comfort

Angst to Fluff? Idk 😭
Ship: Akadou
I SWEAR ILL POST THE NEXT PART OF SHAME (after 20 years)
———————————————————————-

"So you defeated the flame hashira, correct?" The demon king questioned, the striped demon who was kneeling in front of him just nodded. "I was about to attack the kid with the hanafuda earrings, but the sun was rising. I apologize." He said, keeping his head down.

"I told you I needed that kid dead."

"Yes my lord, I just wasn't able to due to the sun as I said before." His body was shaking, he had failed his lord yet again, "You dare talk back to me uppermoon three?!" Muzan shouted, he was filled with anger.

"I..I'm terribly sorry, I never meant to say it like tha-" the demon was cut off by choking on his own blood, and the agonizing pain of his organs being crushed, his eyes wide, and yet he still kneeled out of respect for his master. He truly was loyal.

After nearly ten minutes of the excruciating pain he was told to leave, and he did, he went to his room and sat on his bed thinking about how much of a failure he was to Muzan. Oh how he wished he could be of more use.

As he sat there thinking about what had happened he felt a cold presence near him, he sighed when he realized who it was. "Douma what are you doing here." He asked, his voice sounded tired. "Well I may have been eavesdropping..~" the other said, Akaza was annoyed with the other already and it had only been a few seconds.

"I watched the fight, and I just wanted to say you looked badass." Douma complimented. "If you were there when the fight happened why didn't you help me kill the kid?!" The pink haired demon shouted in frustration, "I'm afraid I was too busy watching you fight to even notice that the kid was there." He admitted.

Akaza growled in anger. "What? I wasn't thinking!" Douma said in defense, "That's because you don't think." Akaza mumbled. "What is it with you and mumbling? That's not what an uppermoon should do you know." The blonde teased.

He just received an eye roll from the shorter male, like always. "No wonder he got mad at you."  Douma said. Akaza lost it at that, "What would you know?! It's not like you're his favorite! In fact he hates you the most! You're just some powerful idiot! I wish you were de-" he was cut off by a cold hand covering his mouth, he broke down and pulled Douma into a tight hug, crying on his chest getting Douma's shirt wet with tears.

"Akaza this is so unlike you..I want to help I really do." Douma said, he kept his voice low to comfort the shorter male "Just shut up.." Akaza said, Douma could tell he was still crying.

"Hey you didn't even call me 'Akaza-dono'." Akaza said trying to cheer himself up, Douma chuckled, "I thought you didn't like it." He said.

"I don't mind it.." Akaza replied, Douma nodded, playing with Akaza's short pink hair to be just a little more comforting, "Maybe I should watch you fight more often, you looked awesome." Douma said.

"Douma?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you. You're actually pretty good at comforting people."

"Thank you Akaza-dono."
————————————————————————

563 word, I'm so sorry for how short it is, my fluff oneshots usually are short.