Friendly activities

Requested by @Justin517176
Ship : Kokudou
SMUT YIPPEE
Dom : Kokushibo Sub : Douma
MODERN AU RAHHH RAHHH
———————————————————————

Kokushibo and Douma had gone out for a walk together, they've been friends for nearly six years. They always hung out together, it seemed like nothing could ever separate the two.

"So, Douma. Would you like to go back to my place and watch a movie?" Kokushibo asked, walking beside his bestfriend, "Sure, what kind of movie are we going to watch?"

"I was think maybe a romance movie, although I know how much you love horror movies, it's completely up to you." Kokushibo suggested, Douma giggled. "What's up with you and romance movies hm?" Douma teased, Kokushibo blushed feeling embarrassed, "I-I mean we don't have to wa-" he was cut off by Douma laughing.

"Don't worry! I'll watch a romance movie with you, you really need to stop getting so embarrassed about everything!~" Douma said, smiling about how flustered Kokushibo had gotten, "Now come on, I'm getting tired of walking." Douma said, leading Kokushibo back to his car.

"I can drive, we are going to my house after all." Kokushibo said, "Are you sure? You really don't have to." Douma replied.

"No no I insist, besides my house is pretty far.", Douma knew that it would be no use trying to talk Kokushibo out of this so he just let him.

After half an hour they arrived at Kokushibo's house, the two made their way to Kokushibo's room to watch their moving, they two had prepared popcorn and candy to eat whilst watching the movie.

The two watched the movie in silence, then came a sex scene, the woman was riding her boyfriend, the fakest moans were annoying Douma but he continued watching.

Kokushibo on the other hand didn't pay attention, he was silently panicking about the sudden tightness of his pants, he was a blushing mess, thankfully Douma wasn't able to see that since the light was off.

Kokushibo slowly pulled the blanket over him, he couldn't believe he just got hard by watching some crappy sex scene, perhaps having Douma with him had something to do about it, usually he never got hard over something like this.

As much as he didn't want to touch himself with his bestfriend next to him he was getting uncomfortable with the tightness. He bit his lip as he slid his hand in his boxers, shuddering from the coldness of his hand, surprisingly Douma hadn't noticed this behavior from his friend, or he just didn't care if he was pleasuring himself next to him.

Kokushibo wrapped his hands around his penis and shakily started pumping it, he bit his lip trying his best to muffle any noise, when he was in the middle of doing this he jumped at the voice of his friend, "Are you okay?" Douma asked.

"Y-yeah.." Kokushibo said, his voice was shaky. "Are you sure? You're stuttering." Douma replied, looking away from the movie and now looking at his friend. It was pretty dark and Douma couldn't see very well, but when the movie had a brighter setting it lit up the room, revealing that Kokushibo's hand was under the blanket he had.

That's when Douma realized what his friend was doing, "Oh!~ Did you seriously get hard over that terrible sex scene?" Douma said teasingly. Kokushibo began to panic yet again.

"N-no! I just got cold!" Kokushibo said in defense, "Really?" Douma asked, smiling at how defensive Kokushibo got. "Yes really!"

"I guess your hand also got cold." Douma said, uncovering Kokushibo showing his hand in his pants. Kokushibo quickly pulled his hand out. "Okay fine. I did get hard, is that what you want to hear?" Kokushibo said.

"Chill out, Koku.~" Douma said, getting closer to Kokushibo, "What are you planning on doing..?" Kokushibo asked nervously.

"Well I could help you out if you want." Douma said, Kokushibo thought about it before nodding letting Douma do what he wanted.

Douma began to get closer to Kokushibo, undoing the other's pants revealing his erect penis, he wrapped his hand around it slowly, pumping it.

Grunts and groans could be heard from Kokushibo as Douma gave him a friendly handjob, a few minutes passed and Kokushibo came into Douma's hand.

Douma looked up at the panting man, making eye contact whilst licking the other's cum on his hand. This made Kokushibo go crazy, he changed there position by pinning Douma down.

"Do I have your consent?" Kokushibo asked, "Go ahead." Douma replied with a smiled, letting out a gasp when he felt a mouth wrapped around his cock.

Kokushibo's tongue swirled around the tip, tonguing the slit sometimes, Douma grabbed a handful of Kokushibo's hair, pulling it slightly.

Douma let out a whimper from how good Kokushibo's mouth made him feel. "I'm close.." Douma informed, he let out a quiet moan when he came inside the other's mouth.

When Kokushibo took his mouth off he swallowed all of it in front of Douma.

Kokushibo leaned on the pillows, sitting down whilst patting his lap for Douma to sit on it. When Douma got the message he lowered himself on the other's cock. Wincing when it entered him.

"God you're big.." Douma complained as he struggled to fit it all in, when he was done he let out a huff, he relaxed for a bit before he finally started to move himself up and down slightly, trying to find the right rhythm, Kokushibo watched patiently waiting for Douma to feel comfortable.

Douma began to go up and down, each minute he went faster until he felt like he was going as fast as he could, Kokushibo matched up with his movements and began thrusting himself in Douma, the two barely spoke, the only thing that could be heard was Kokushibo's groans and grunts and Douma's moans and cursing.

When Douma felt his G-spot get hit he let out a loud moan, holding Kokushibo's tighter than before, Kokushibo began to hit the right spot with nearly each thrust, making Douma feel even closer to his climax, the two went on like this for a while before they both finished.

The two sat there, Kokushibo was still inside Douma, until the other got off. They were both out of breath, the two didn't say a word, they were just sitting there, looking deep into each others eyes.

"Let's go get cleaned up." Kokushibo said, picking Douma up and carrying him to the bathroom so they could take a shower together.
———————————————————————