I Know You... (2)

Kaboom
I think I'm gonna stick to my smarty pants writing since it's actually really fun to do and it'll come in handy for any essays I'll be doing in the future only downside is it'll take me a bit more time to do and it makes my brain hurt 😡

Rewrote this

———————————————————————

Douma awoke in an unfamiliar bed, a wave of disorientation washing over him as he realized he was in someone else's room. The space had a charming, vintage look, and a pleasant smell lingered in the air.

As he sat up and stretched, a sharp pain shot through the left side of his neck, causing him to wince. He gently traced his finger over the mysterious puncture wounds, and muttered, "Ouch..." to himself.

"You're awake? That was remarkably fast." The mysterious figure remarked from the doorway.

Douma practically leaped from his own skin upon hearing that voice. He had gone from admiring the room to examining his minor injury, and now this person, who he couldn't even see, was speaking to him in an eerie way. Did this person somehow plan his awakening? Was this their home?

What do you mean?" Douma asked, his concern growing about this crazy situation.

"You seem nervous. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. at least, not yet," the figure replied, his voice trailing off as he muttered the last part of his sentence.

Douma was desperate for more answers, his unease building up. "Why am I here? Who are you?"

"You ask an awful lot of questions," the figure retorted, "but who I am does not matter to you, and I will not reveal why I'm keeping you here."

Douma paused, his frustration doubling at the lack of information. "Are you going to sell me?!" he shouted.

The figure appeared taken aback. "What?! No! I mean, who would even buy you? The way you ask so many questions would surely annoy another. Besides, what even has you thinking I'd sell you?"

Douma's fear was replaced with visible irritation. "Well, that's incredibly rude. But what do you mean 'unnecessary questions'? You basically kidnapped me for heaven's sake!" He yelled.

Then how about you leave, go home yourself? You're free to go. I just hope your weak, human body can manage it," the figure teased.

"I'll have you know I'm a 6'2 Japanese male who engages in plenty of physical activities! I can very much handle walking home. How else would I have gotten halfway through the forest?"

"Judging by how quickly you fainted, you're incredibly weak. It'd be a miracle if you can even reach the door on your own."

"Screw you. I can do this!" Douma replied angrily, determined to prove himself capable of a simple task, though he soon realized it was more challenging than he had thought. He rose from the bed, his body felt incredibly weak, but he refused to let this mysterious person prove him right.

Standing up, he was visibly shaking. "You're shaking." the figure teased, amused by Douma's weakened state.

"Gee thanks captain obvious!"

"Come on, I haven't got all day to watch you struggle to keep your balance," it urged.

Douma rolled his eyes and took a single step, nearly falling to the ground. This was proving far more difficult than he had imagined. "Stop rushing me damnit! I'll be able to get out of here...hopefully."

"And how do you expect to do that when you're having trouble with a single step? Just give up. If I'm feeling generous, maybe you can rest, and we'll see if you're fit to leave."

Douma's determination unwavering. "Like I would spend another night with some random person- or whatever you are!"

"Right."

The figure let out a fake, exaggerated yawn as he watched Douma take slow steps.

"I don't like the fact that you're watching me, but I can't see you. I can only see your eyes." Douma said.

"Deal with it."

After what felt like an eternity, Douma had finally reached the door. Though it felt insanely cold unlike the room usually felt, and he still couldn't see the figure, it was still just it's eyes-those floating purple eyes.

"I did it! See? I told you I could do it!" Douma exclaimed triumphantly.

"Yeah..you did do it." The figure restated, it's tone was a bit off though.

"Ahh!"

A pained cry filled the room.

Fangs sank into Douma's skin, drawing a sizable amount of blood, causing him to pass out, and hit the floor hard.

The figure bent down and carried Douma cautiously to the bed, wishing that he didn't get a broken bone from falling so hard onto the ground.

...

Douma sat up quickly, groaning out in pain when his body did that thing again where it felt like he was being stabbed by a thousand knives all at once.

"What the hell..why am I back in the bed?" Douma questioned, noticing that the figure was watching him by the doorway yet again.

"You passed out when you were trying to get to the door. I told you that you were too weak to leave yet." It falsely explained.

"I remember being able to reach the door though.."

"Your ignorant little human brain must've been so fixated on reaching the door that it dreamed about you being able to reach it. Too bad you didn't though."

"I swear it wasn't a dream."

"How odd." It replied.

The pain on his left side of the neck had subsided, but now it was the right side that hurt, just the same way it had yesterday.

He felt out the exact same marks.

What have you been doing to me?" Douma demanded.

"I don't understand what you're asking" the figure replied.

"Use that 'superior' mind of yours and try to understand! You're the one leaving these painful marks on me. If it's not you, then you're probably covering up for someone else!"

"You are far from right," it growled in defense.

Douma fell silent, his unusually pale hand catching his attention.

"That's not..." Douma mumbled to himself.

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten at all."

"No."

"You'll starve if you don't eat something within this week."

"I'm not hungry."

The figure could feel slight frustration, if Douma refuses to eat anything he'll eventually die, and then it'll have to go find another human to keep in his home so he can drink their blood.

"Are you at least thirsty? I don't need you to be dehydrated."

"I'm perfectly fine."

—————————————————————————

1,084 words
Sorry for unpublishing it and ending up taking a few days to redo this, the people who saw the original part said it was too fast to do smut (I completely agree but I had little to no time when writing and the only thing that came to mind was smut so I wrote it)