Too slow

I'm feeling a little silly 😈
Not a ship
DOOMA AND AKAKA HAVE A BLOOD BATTLE 😜#REAL #COUPLE GOALSSSSS
———————————————————————

"This has gone on long enough, I'm sick of your teasing! I challenge you to a blood battle, Douma." Akaza said, anger in his tone.

Douma and Kokushibo stopped talking to each other, their attentions now on the angered demon in front of them, Douma laughed thinking it was just a joke. "I am being serious." Akaza said, now Douma was interested. "Very well then, I accept your challenge."

Akaza smiled, confident in his victory. "Would you two like for me to tell him?" Kokushibo asked, Douma nodded happily. Douma turned his head back to Akaza. "You're going to regret this day, and I'm going to make sure that you live the rest of life remembering your loss." Douma threatened, then he laughed and walked off somewhere else.

Now they were in the battle arena.

"I would like to say that I'm not going to be using my blood demon art, it seems it'll be a much easier win if I did, and I want the challenge." Douma announced, Akaza's eyes widened, he couldn't believe his ears, now that Douma wasn't going to use his blood demon art he couldn't use his either, he could but if he did then Douma would tease him more.

"I'll also go without my blood demon art." Akaza stated, Douma smiled, he knew it was going to happen, another reason why he didn't want to use his.

Douma looked up and saw both Muzan and Kokushibo give him the 'win this' look, he looked away to see the annoyed expression plastered on Akaza's face.

"You may begin."

Akaza charged at Douma, getting ready for him to dodge by leaping in the air, but surprisingly he didn't, Douma had gone faster than the other so that he could overpower the other, he pushed the other way off to the opposite side, jumping back to his original spot.

Akaza ran up to Douma yet again, thinking that he might do the same move, this time he was prepared for that. Although he didn't, he was pushed back with a large gust of wind that came from the two golden war fans, he didn't understand why Douma was pushing him back if he wasn't going to make any attacks to hurt him.

Akaza thought for a moment, Douma still didn't move from his spot, he could've already attacked Akaza was ready this time, he was expecting to be pushed away, he was met with another gust of wind. Douma began to walk to the middle area, waiting for the next attack.

Akaza ran as fast as he could to get behind the other without getting noticed, he sliced Douma horizontally, Douma's upper half shot up and grabbed Akaza by the neck, covering the other in blood.

Akaza was pretty much being strangled before he saw a hand going for his eye, he yanked Douma by the arm, soon Douma was complete again and ran towards Akaza.

Kokushibo watched from afar, he was confused why Douma strangled him instead of beheading him, he would have more of an opening to take Akaza's eye, maybe he wanted to be fair, or make the fight longer, although he knew Douma didn't like having long fights.

He also didn't try to harm Akaza, he seemed to only be dodging the attacks, and pushing Akaza away, the only violent thing he had done was strangle him. Kokushibo tried to guess the next move Douma would do, he thought he would maybe slide under Akaza and push him away since it seemed like he would.

Though he didn't, he jumped up again, he twisted his body and kicked half of Akaza's head up, it seemed as if he missed, while Akaza was regenerating Douma ripped Akaza's stomach open, squeezing himself through the hole that he had just made in Akaza's stomach, before falling to the floor he quickly used his legs and reached them out to use Akaza's shoulder's for support.