In The Forest

This was a request my scrumptious, beautiful, adorable, sexy, sweet, pretty wife 😍😘
Kokudoukaza cause I barely write it and it's literally in the title
Smut
This was hella rushed so don't expect much from me
Muzan will be suing.
——————————————————————-

"I need all three of you to look for the blue spider lily for me. If you encounter the boy with the hanafuda earrings kill him."

Now Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza were walking in the empty forest together. They were not the best trio, Kokushibo always ignored the two, Douma had a smart mouth and always annoyed everyone just for fun, and Akaza was aggressive and always getting physical with Douma and often threatening Kokushibo. Both Kokushibo and Akaza believed that Douma slowed them down because he was the laziest of the three, he never actually did anything unless he absolutely had to, he usually just stood off to the side and looked pretty.

"Stop humming." The striped demon said angrily, hitting the back of Douma's head rather hard, just not hard enough to actually wound him. "Jerk!" Douma yelled, "Well then maybe shut up and then you won't get hit!" Akaza scolded. "Kokushibo come on back me up here!" Douma whined, the shorter just mocked him. "He's right..", "See?!" Akaza yelled, the blond just crossed his arms and pouted. He never liked admitting that he was in the wrong.

"You're just mad because you look like a zebra." Douma mumbled, "What did you just say?" Akaza asked angrily, looking up at the blond who had just insulted him. "He said..you look like a..zebra." Kokushibo said, letting out a chuckle when Douma got half of his head cut off. Usually he would get mad when others disrespected their superiors, but this time he made an exception. After all it was pretty funny when the two would act like children and insult each other, and Douma did kind of deserve it in his eyes.

"Your regeneration is slow." Akaza hissed. There was absolutely no sign of the flower that they were being forced to look for, at times they started to wonder if it was even a real thing, and not just something that their master was tricked into believing was real. "You know, we could just go to a random village and kill everyone, but that's just a suggestion." The blond said, "Why would we do that? We need to continue searching for this damn flower!" Akaza replied, the six eyed man just nodded in agreement, "What if we're just wasting our time?" Douma asked, "Do not say that! Do you know how much trouble we could get in if you keep talking like the way you do?!"

"Why do you insist on always being such a buzzkill?" The rainbow eyed male teased, poking the shorter's cheek. "Don't touch me." Akaza demanded, bending back the slim fingers that were pestering him, letting go when he heard a crack. "That hurt!" Douma complained. "Oh well."

They continued to look around, they didn't spot anybody, and they sure as hell didn't see that flower anywhere. Douma continued to whine about how he was tired and wanted to go back to his cult, his complaining started to annoy the other two, Akaza often hit him, and Kokushibo kept telling him to be quiet. Although this is Douma we're talking about, he wasn't going to stop complaining for anybody, he doesn't even have a filter when he's around Muzan.

After awhile Douma decided to shut his mouth, but Akaza and Kokushibo were still mad. Akaza looked behind Douma and met eyes with Kokushibo. They nodded at each other and when they were in a more private and darker part of the forest Kokushibo pinned the blond to a tree. "Oh? Are you going to try and kill me now?" Douma joked.

"Listen to me..You are going to be quiet..and I swear if anybody catches us..you won't live another day." Kokushibo said, "Alright then.~"

Kokushibo got behind him, Douma was bent down and was just inches away from Akaza's dick. He felt his belt being taken off slowly, when his pants hit the floor he could feel how cold it was outside, he saw Akaza taking off the teal belt that held up his baggy pants, when he took his pants off he felt the tip on his soft lips.

"This isn't smart to do it in a forest." Douma mumbled, "That's why we're in a darker area, so nobody can find us easily. Just be quiet and nobody will find us.~" Akaza said reassuringly, still Douma was embarrassed of the thought of actually having sex with the two in a forest, where there was a high risk of getting caught. Not just by some random humans, or maybe even demon slayers, but by lower ranked demons aswell. That would ruin all three of their reputations. Akaza pushed himself in the other's mouth, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips wrapped around the tip.

Kokushibo got undressed, and held Douma's hips. Lining himself up with the blond's hole, slowly pushing in, and hearing Douma let out a groan that was mixed with pleasure and slight pain. Thankfully it was muffled by Akaza's cock in his mouth. He started going in deeper.

Douma just kept his eyes shut tight, and now he was being thrusted in at a slow pace, but still the power in every thrust was hard. He sucked on the cock that was in his mouth, licking the underside and getting a whimper in return.

Kokushibo starting picking up the pace, he had always hated going slow like that.

The blond held Akaza's sides, he continued to suck, often gagging due to the fact Kokushibo was practically pushing him with each of his fast thrusts. Akaza took in a fist full of Douma's soft hair, feeling closer by the second.

The mere thought of his throat becoming bruised by the striped demon's cock surprisingly turned the blond on. Douma squeezed Akaza's sides tight, letting out a loud but muffled moan, making it evident that Kokushibo had hit a certain spot in him. He began to tear up at such pleasure, but instead of stopping at this, he was only encouraged to suck harder, wanting to taste his inferior's semen. The fact that his hair was getting pulled also turned him on even further.

Douma's long and sharp nails dig into his comrade's weak skin, luckily this didn't bother Akaza in the slightest, he could easily regenerate the puncture wounds, and this was nothing compared to the pain he had received throughout his lifetime. If he was being honest he really liked when Douma scratched him and bit him.

The grip Kokushibo had on Douma's hips started to tighten, making Douma let out a yelp. He picked up the pace, but now his thrusts were getting weaker.

Akaza pushed himself deeper and shot his salty and sticky cum into Douma's unsuspecting mouth. The liquid dripped from the corners of Douma's mouth. Taking his mouth off of his dick, and kissing the sensitive tip in appreciation.

A minute later Douma let out a choked sob when he came, and Kokushibo followed slowly after, leaving all three of them panting. Processing what happened just now. Kokushibo pulled out of Douma and quickly got dressed.

"We're so going to get killed." Douma whined, now putting his pants on. Akaza nodded in agreement, starting to regret his decision. Now they were all fully dressed and on their way back to the infinity castle.

"There was..no sign of the blue spider lily. Sorry master.." Kokushibo apologized to the man standing in front of the three, looking down at them disappointedly. "Get out, I don't wish to see any of your faces. Especially not after you did such..vulgar things!" Muzan scolded.

——————————————————————
1,307 words
I'm super sorry that this wasn't really good, I'm rlly tired and I still have so much to do so please forgive me for this shitty chapter 😭

(Please don't divorce me wifey)