Close To Me

TYSM FOR 2K READS YOU GUYS 😻

FLUFF BECAUSE IM FEELING NICE
Ship : Akadou
——————————————————————-

It had been a long night, Akaza had just finished a mission and he was exhausted. All he wanted to do right now was lay down and rest. As he entered his room he saw his boyfriend, Douma, sitting on his bed.

When he saw his boyfriend he jumped in surprise, he hadn't expected the blonde to be in his room. "Akaza-dono!~ I'm glad you're back!" He said excitedly, embracing the shorter male in a loving hug.

Akaza wrapped his sore arms around his boyfriend's waist, burying his face in Douma's chest. "Long day hm?" the blonde guessed, Akaza nodded.

"How about we get you cleaned up, you're covered in blood." Douma offered, the pink haired demon groaned. "I'm too tired.." he complained. Douma laughed and picked him up in his arms, "I'm not letting you sleep while you're dirty, you'll stain bedsheets." Douma said, laughing as the other started mumbling threats toward him.

When the two were in the bathroom Douma prepared Akaza's bath, making sure the water was warm enough for his beloved. "The water's ready for you to get in my love." Said the blonde, covering his eyes when he heard his boyfriend's footsteps, when he heard him get in the water he uncovered his eyes, admiring his beauty.

"I'm going to fall asleep in here.." Akaza said, his voice was raspy. "You better not, I'll make sure you stay in there and have your skin prune."

Douma bathed the other, pinching the other whenever he was close to falling asleep. The two had been in the bathroom for nearly half an hour, the blonde left to get a towel for his boyfriend, coming back holding out a towel, closing his eyes so the other could come out and cover himself.

He waited patiently for the other to tell him it was okay for him to open his eyes, when Akaza was fully dressed Douma picked him up, carrying him to the bed.

The blonde threw his boyfriend on the bed, getting on aswell, Akaza held his lover close to him, he was holding onto him as if his life depended on it. Somehow being so close to Douma helped him wake up a bit, perhaps he just wanted to have a conversation with him.

"I love cuddling with you..your chest feels like a nice big pillow." Akaza complimented, half asleep. "I think you should go to sleep, dear." He said, playing with the other's bright pink hair.

"But I want to talk to you.." the striped demon whined, looking into his boyfriend's beautiful rainbow eyes. "You had a long day, you need the rest. Besides, we can always talk when we wake up." Douma said, smiling.

"Yeah, you're right..but could you tell me a story first?" Akaza asked, smiling in hopes that he would receive the story he wanted. "Will you go to sleep if I do?" Douma asked, the short male nodded quickly. "Alright. What story would you like to hear?"

"Little red riding hood!" Akaza exclaimed, Douma laughed at his childishness.

"Once upon a time there was a little girl who lived with her mom, one day her mother told her to deliver some food in a basket to her grandmother that lived in the small house down the path. As she walked to her grandmother's house she was stopped by a wolf, they talked for a little before little red riding hood got uncomfortable and left. When she arrived at the house she was greeted by the grandmother, but she looked different. 'Why do you have such sharp teeth grandma?' The girl asked, 'the better to eat stuff with you dumb son of a bit-"

Akaza cut him off, "That's not how the story goes dumbass!" He said, "Well you never told me how you wanted me to tell you the story!" Douma said in his defense.

"From now on I want to hear the story the right way." Akaza demanded. "Fine. 'Why do you have such large pointy ears grandma?' She asked 'the better to hear your sweet little voice with' the wolf said, then the wolf ate the girl blah blah blah, the end."

"Jackass." Akaza said "I said it right, why are you so mad?" Douma asked teasingly, "You can't just ruin a man's story like that!" Akaza complained.

"And yet you call me childish..Please go to sleep, you need it." Douma asked, hoping his boyfriend would go to sleep. "But I like listening to your voice, it's nice."

"You're acting too much like me, go to sleep before I have to knock you out." Douma threatened. "If you lay a hand on me I'll file for a divorce." Akaza replied.

"Ah! No, not a divorce! I'll do anything!" Douma said, playing along with the other, the two laughed for a while. "Now go to sleep you dork."

Akaza nodded, closing his eyes, falling asleep in the blonde's arms. It was nice to have those fun little talks before they went to sleep. He was lucky to have someone as caring as Douma, he had never forced him to do something he didn't want to do, he took care of him whenever he was in bad shape, and he always respected his privacy.

He loved that boy, and he couldn't imagine ever losing him. He loved how Douma always put in the effort to help Akaza, no matter how tired he was, he admired that.

Sometimes Douma would even go on missions with him just in case it was too much for him to handle alone, he knew that his lover would risk his life to make sure he was okay, and he would do the same for him without hesitation.

Because he loved him.

———————————————————————-

1014 words

I JUST LOVE STAYING UP UNTIL 4 IN THE MORNING TO WRITE! ITS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!

Anyways I'm running out of ideas so please, don't be afraid to request some stuff

Here's a small drawing I did of Douma in like under 20 minutes because I'm feeling silly

Ik it's not the best but when you're up at 4am and do a 20 minute drawing then you usually get a silly little drawing