I Know You...

30K READS WHAT
The things I would do to Douma..
Vampire au idfk
Vampire kokushibo x Human douma
Queef
I posted an art book so if you guys wanna check it out then feel free to!
————————————————————————

"Douma I don't think this is a good idea..our parents told us not to go anywhere without them." The trembling boy said, looking around the creepy dark forest. "Nothing's going to happen to us! We'll be fine, we have each other. That's all we need." The braver of the two said.

A twig snapped under the black haired boy, causing him to latch onto his friend for dear life, "What was that?!" Kokushibo screamed, tears running down his face.

"Koku that was just a twig. All we really need to worry about out here is falling down and scraping our knees."

"B-but there's bugs! And crazy big birds! Wolves! Lions! And vampires!"

"Don't lions live in Africa or something?"

"Yes but there are mountain lions!" Kokushibo said. Douma shook his head and held his friend's hand, "That's true, but they should be sleeping right now."

"Vampires aren't asleep!"

"That's because they aren't real. How much has your mom been telling you about these things?" Douma asked, obviously not taking Kokushibo seriously.

"I read books about them... but they are real! I know they are!"

Douma just pulled his friend by the arm and kept walking through the forest, "You're safe with me."

A cat jumped out of a bush, causing the two to stop and watch as the cat started meowing loudly in front of them. "It's trying to warn us! I told you this wasn't a good idea!" Kokushibo yelled. "It's just a cat, it's most likely hungry, I think I have some food I can give it in my pocket.."

Douma pulled out a bag that had a half eaten sandwich, he opened it and gave it to the cat, it dragged the food somewhere else. Probably back to it's home. "See? It was just hungry."

Kokushibo shook his head, continuing to cry. "I want to go home! I'm scared!"

"But it's fun out here, what if we find something cool?"

"I want my mom.."

Douma sighed disappointedly, "Okay.. Hold on. What way did we start at?"

Kokushibo froze, he looked around but it was so dark he could barely see a thing. "I don't...I don't know." He said shakily, biting his fingernails.

"Maybe we should go that way?" Douma pointed to the path on the left, kokushibo nodded and they walked there.

As they walked they could smell something, it wasn't a pleasant smell. It was far from it, the smell was putrid. Like something had died there.

"It stinks.." Douma mumbled, the black haired boy nodded.

"Ew ew ew! I stepped in something!"

Kokushibo looked to see his friend who's ankle had blood on it, behind him was a dead body, it looked like it had been there for days. Kokushibo let out a horrified scream when he saw that, making Douma cover his ears.

"I told you this was a bad idea! That's what will happen to us!" Kokushibo cried.

"I better not be stepped on like that guy.."