An Agreement

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 20K READS❤️❤️❤️😭
Fluff (some kissy kissy mwa mwa scenes)
KokuDouKaza
Sighhhh I love forcing myself to sound serious when writing (i take at least 2 hours looking on google, and my dictionary just to find the best smart sounding words 🥺)
———————————————————————

"Out of my way." Akaza's voice filled with irritation as he glanced up at his superior, who had clumsily bumped into him. "You would do well to address me more respectfully, Akaza," Kokushibo reprimanded coolly.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going next time!" Akaza growled in response, his temper flaring. "I doubt this is about me bumping into you."

"What do you mean by that?" Akaza demanded, curiosity piqued. "Does the title 'uppermoon two' ring any bells?" Kokushibo's reply was laced with a touch of smugness.

Defeat weighed down Akaza's shoulders as he sighed, "Fine, I get it. Next time, just use those six eyes of yours to avoid this from happening again.."

With those words, he turned on his heel and strode away, determined not to engage further.

But what did Kokushibo know?

It's not like Akaza had any feelings for uppermoon two. Why would he?

The constant teasing, the goading to spar, it wasn't like the blond enjoyed it, or did he? Although, he had to admit , uppermoon two did seem to have a penchant for it. Maybe he did enjoy it. The thought was absurd, and Akaza wouldn't be surprised if Douma turned out to be a masochist.

How could he have let his rank be stolen by that insufferable imbecile?

True, there was no denying uppermoon two's allure. The impeccable physique, very well kept hair that carried a hint of vanilla instead of the nasty scent of blood that most uncaring demons carried, the handsome face, and those captivating eyes, it was all too perfect.

So what if Akaza's own feelings were somewhat tangled? He shouldn't be criticized for it!  After all, attraction to power was not very uncommon among demons.

"Biwa lady, transport me outside."

With the soft melody played on her instrument, Nakime complied, and Akaza found himself in the tranquil darkness of the forest. Moonlight filtered through the trees, casting a beautiful  glow.

It was a serene place, a sanctuary of sorts where he often retreated. A secluded spot with a gentle waterfall and the occasional visit from small creatures.

And that's where he was headed now.

"I don't like him," Akaza muttered to himself as he walked, determined to suppress the feelings. "I could never like him."

"Even if there's a flicker of attraction, I'm not gay. I'm certainly not in love with that deranged lunatic!"

Yet deep down, Akaza grappled with the uncomfortable truth...a truth he wasn't ready to accept.

"Whatever, I know myself, my feelings. I won't let anyone make me think differently. I don't care if they're more powerful." (Loser)

The distant sound of the waterfall grew clearer, guiding him through the darkness until he reached his destination. He settled onto the soft grass, seeking solace.

"Akaza-dono!" The unexpected voice shattered the stillness, and before he could react, the blond was on top of him, pinning him down playfully.

"What on earth are you—why are you soaking wet?!" Akaza struggled to free himself from the tight hold. "Daki pushed me into the water."