I Know You... (last pt)

When I die and I see the person who created math it's ON SIGHT
Kokudou
I feel like I should've gave a better description about kokushibo (the figure/it) hes like a shadowy figure and his mouth is not visible, nothing is really, except for his eyes so if you're not looking closely it just looks like a pair of eyes are floating (I'm bad at describing things I'm sorry 😞) AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS "I DIDN'T KNOW VAMPIRES COULD DO THAT?" IM AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT VAMPIRES DO IM JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN
———————————————————————-

Days passed, maybe weeks, or even months. Douma had stopped keeping track; it's not like he'd be let out anytime soon anyway.

"Stop watching me." Douma said, staring into the familiar pair of purple eyes that belonged to the figure. It had become a routine for him to wake up to those same eyes watching him from a distance.

'So this thing most likely doesn't sleep" Douma thought to himself

Unlike itself, the figure didn't reply to him. Normally, it would just tell him to get over it. But not this time. Perhaps it was simply too exhausted from Douma's frequent complaints.

Instead it just blinked in response.

"Well? Can't you just leave me alone?"

The figure still stayed, but it was completely silent.

Douma laid himself back down, facing the opposite direction of the doorway, where the figure had been. Forcing himself back to sleep.

...

"Come on, wake up." the figure said to the sleeping man.

Douma woke up and shot a nasty look at the figure. "Don't give me that look."

" I can look at you however I want."

"Then that'll get you into more trouble. Do you really think you want that? Just the other day, you cried out in pain like a little girl."

"Huh?"

The figure realized that Douma wasn't aware of the time he was bitten when he reached the door, which was a mistake. "Ignore what I said."

"I can't just ignore what you said. I got kidnapped by you, and now you refuse to give me the information I wish for?"

"That may be true, I did take you. But I've kept you well-fed and hydrated, provided shelter and clothes. That's all you really need, isn't it? So what if I don't give you information? What would you use it for? The police?"

"You're insane!"

"I'm surviving." it said.

"Surviving? What are you even saying anymore?"

"I give you shelter and all of your human necessities, and you give me your blood in return."

"So I was right. You are the one who's been leaving these marks!"

"I'm surprised a human like yourself could guess that."