Author's Note

Author's Note,
<3

I apologize for the long gap and— low-key abandonment of this book. A lot has happened in my life between the last chapter and now. I graduated high school (2021), got married to the one person I'd die for, (2022) and moved to a completely different state with my husband— who's also been on a loooooong and stressful deployment to/in Europe. (2022-2023)

I started this book when I was like 17? (Pre-Covid) when I was in high school. I'm now 20, married and building a family which is beyond comprehension. I never would have thought any of that would happen but here we are.

I've procrastinated to no end but now I have CRAZY ideas as to how I want to write and where I want to take this story. I debated on if I wanted to rewrite what I've already published but decided against it. I don't want to change anything that's already been published but instead I'll change what I do write and how I write.

Give me time to do some outlines, rough drafts, and final works of these chapters and in return I'll give you the best writing I can do.

I do want to know if you readers would like some HOT and steamy smut or if I should keep it PG?
That will dictate where and how far I take this story.
(When I say hot and steamy I really mean- HOT and STEAMY details and possible scenarios.)

Hotch is going to get some crazy.

I'd say buckle up because it's going to be interesting ride and series of events but I can't tell you what to do.

I hope everyone is safe and doing well.
Much love,

- Winters . X