36.

•Willow's POV•

"Okay, is this it?" JJ asks as she pulls into the small diner's parking lot.

"Yeah. Go around back." I say as I grab my wallet and phone from my lap.

She pulls around back and into a parking spot. I unclip my seat belt like everyone else and get out of the car once she parks.

"How exactly did you find this place?" Emily asks as we head towards the door.

"By accident when I first moved here." I say as I open the door.

We all trail inside.

"Oh this is cozy." Emily says as all of us look around.

"Mmhm," I say as I take a few steps forward.

"I need to go to the bathroom just pick a table." I say as I begin to head towards the bathrooms that were on the other side of the diner.

I walk down the short hall and push the women's restroom door open. The first thing I noticed was the large oval mirror above the grey countered sink. I looked at my reflection as I stepped into the bathroom. The walls were painted a light washed out pink, the tiled floor was a light beige color that didn't go well with the wall color. There were two stalls to the left of the sink that were painted the same washed out pink color as the walls. Everything was fairly clean and organized.

After using the bathroom I wash my hands and dry them before leaving. I walk out of the small hall and see everyone piling into a longer booth that was in a shape of a L in the corner. I couldn't help but smile as I walk towards them.

Reid and JJ were still standing by the table.

"Reid wants to sit at the end." JJ says once she sees me.

"Ah. Okay."

I set my wallet on the table then slide into the booth down to Emily who was sitting next to Garcia. JJ slides in then Reid.

A shorter blonde waitress comes over with a stack of menus.

"Here you go." She says as she sets them on the table.

"Thanks." JJ says as she grabs them and begins passing them around.

"What can I get everyone to drink?" The waitress asks as she pulls out a pen and notepad from her black waitress apron.

"Do you serve alcohol?" Emily asks bluntly.

I look over at her, my brows furrowed and with a smirk.

"Emily it's not even—" I pause for a brief moment, looking at her expression.

"No, no alcohol." I tell her.

"What? I was just— fine." She says with a sigh.

"Water please." Reid says shyly.

"Sweet Tea." JJ says.

"Sweet Tea." I tell her.

We all go around and order our drinks. When the waitress leaves Garcia looks at me.

"Soooooo, how are you and Mr. Bossman?" She asks with a grin.