37.

•Willow's POV•

We left the diner about 30 minutes ago and just arrived at the mall. After JJ parks all of us unclip our seatbelts and get out of the car.

"Reid stop." Emily whines as I close my door.

"What? I didn't do anything." Reid defends back.

I walk around and see them standing near each other, Emily's arms were crossed and Reid was standing in a defensive position. I wasn't exactly sure what happened but Emily looked annoyed. Garcia and JJ walk around to the back of the car, meeting the rest of us.

"Okay. Let's not argue." JJ says as she gives them a small motherly glare.

"Ready?" I ask, changing the topic.

They all agree in unison.

"Okay." I say as I begin walking towards the mall.

Everyone else follows and soon we all were walking towards the mall's main doors. The parking lot was full, there were people walking, leaving, and entering the mall some with bags and some without. The doors slide open as we approach closer. We all walk through and I go up to the second set of doors and open one. Everyone trails inside and immediately the smells from the food court fills the air.

I could smell the pretzels and cinnamon from the small pretzel place. Though I felt like I couldn't eat another bite of anything I wanted one.

"Ugh I don't think I can eat, look, or even smell food again after the diner." Emily says, snapping me out of my pretzel thoughts.

"Yeah but you gotta admit it was good wasn't it?" I ask as I look over at her.

"It would've been better with wine." She says under her breath as she looks around.

All I could do was smile.

"Where do we need to go?" JJ asks from behind.

I turn and look at her.

"I looked online, my best guess would be target. I was thinking we could all head there first then spit off after?" I suggest as I glance at them.

"Sounds good to me. Did you figure out a theme?" JJ asks.

"Well he's been obsessed with star wars so that would be the safest choice." I say as we all begin to head to the center of the mall where a large fountain and a few seating areas were.

The mall split off into 3 directions making a T, it had two separate levels and at each end were escalators.

"Target has a good selection." JJ says.

"Okay. We need to go down this way then." I say as I motion to the right.

We all begin walking towards the right end of the mall.

"Oooo! We gotta go to Victoria secret!" Garcia squeals as soon as she sees the shop.

Reid immediately groans from behind as his cheeks turn a light crimson color.

"Reid, there's a book store at the other end. I'll go with you after we go to target." I tell him.

"Alright well I'm stopping at JC Penny's then the candle store." JJ says.